Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argon27
Private
Private
Argon27

How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have? Empty
PostSubject: How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have?   How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:54 am

I bought this one off of a friend who barely used it. It is full metal except for the stock and strips just like the real deal. What puzzles me though is the lack of a model # anywhere and there is no airbreak on the piston, just a flat rubber end. The bolt handle is held on by a hex screw and a metal cone type piece. And it came covered in POS grease that must have some magic regenerative properties... Can anyone tell me which one it is?

P.S. This rifle is stock, no mods yet. I'm working on pictures but I can't upload anything due to computer's restrictions.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have?   How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Does it look like it has a really long barrel?
if so TSD M700
Does it have any types of logos on it anywhere?

is the rail mount on it already?
AGM or TSD
And is there a rail for a bipod?
Only on TSD

this should Identify the rifle, also did he say how much he paid for it, and how much did you pay for it?
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Argon27
Private
Private
Argon27

PostSubject: Re: How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have?   How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:31 am

It doesn't have a very long barrel and there are no logos anywhere; nothing is stamped with an identifying mark. It cost him somewhere around $85 I got it at a steal from him for $30. There is a hole to screw a rail into for the bipod and it came with a scope rail, standard weaver. The orange tip unscrews too.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have?   How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:40 am

then it's most likly an agm which suck really bad, but if you got it for 30 your doing good.

Last ? is the stock near the from end more curved? or is it more flat?
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Argon27
Private
Private
Argon27

PostSubject: Re: How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have?   How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Sorry for the time lag, been away from the computer for a couple of days. Smile The stock is a little flatter than rounded. My friend just informed me that he got it off of hobbytron; thus it's probably the AGM MP001.

Thanks for all the help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have?   How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I tell which VSR-10 clone I have?
Page 1 of 1