Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GR1NDH0USE
Private
Private
GR1NDH0USE

Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4   Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:24 am

I love both and I wanted to know what features, guns, etc. you like about them and which features of one game would you like to see on the other.

I personally would of loved to use the SR-25 SD in COD4. That gun is greatness. I would also like to see gun camo on Rainbow Six Vegas. Also I would like you to be able to choose a silencer, hi cap mags, and lazers on ALL the RB6V pistols(exceptions to the Raging Bull and I guess the Desert Eagle). Thats pistol discrimination that I can't put a silencer on my glock! And a rifle scope for the Raging Bull to make up for the unavailability of a hi cap mag and silencer and that barrel extension for the Desert Eagle in place of the silencer. Adding the Colt 1911 added to the RB6V pistols wouldnt be a bad idea either Cool One major thing I would of loved to have for both are the ability to select a bi-pod on snipers. Who has time to be holding their breath til a baby enemy/or player decided to poke their head out after an hour of hiding in the same spot? Which brings me to the lack of a breathing effect in RB6V. I would like that added too.

Well...we can't all have everything we want. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakeelectro
JamillaTheKilla
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4   Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:35 am

Lol....I loved Rainbow 6 Vegas 2....didnt play the first one, but i heard it was good. I too with that there were more options for the guns. My friend came over and had been playing Hitman Blood Money before, and right away he said, "Awwww, no silencer for the shotty!!" And i just started laughing. I woulda loved the colt. I love any of the 1911 models, just been a huge fan for a while.

I woulda enjoyed the SR-25 SD in COD4 as well. I remember falling in love with that gun in Socom 3. I used it every chance i got. And in that game it had the thermal scope too...good plus.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4   Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:52 pm

vegas would be solo much cooler if they had
1: gun painting
2: any of the M14 series
3: the whole breathing thing like they have in CoD

I've always thought that the snipers in vegas were really cool but you rarely get to use em. Maybe if CoD had more gun options and it would be cool if you could change your loadout like you can change your guns.
sticks
Back to top Go down
GR1NDH0USE
Private
Private
GR1NDH0USE

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4   Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:31 pm

I used my sniper every chance I got. I wouldnt put a scope on my rifle just for the fact that if I coudlnt see them I'd whip out the SR-25 Very Happy.

Oh one more thing. The realistic modes on RB6V and COD4 both SUCK. They need to do something about that. Im unloading like half of my mag into the guy and he looks at me and kills me in three hits. They make it seem like silencers reduce the damage of a gun. In real life I don't think it makes much of a difference ya know? And I also hate how the guys in Rainbow ALWAYS know where you are. I walk through a door and they all turn around and I die in like .2 seconds. Common now.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4   Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:26 pm

unfortunately the whole unloading thing is actually pretty realistic. If you pay attention to the real steel gun world alot of troops are complaining about the lack of stopping power that the 5.56(aka .223)round has. Some people report putting 6-7 rounds in someone before they stop. I also read an article in Combat Arms magazine where the author stated that it is illegal to hunt anything except for small game with a .223(5.56)round because it is thought to be cruel to the animal. He sealed the feel(for me)when he asked "how are we supposed to trust a round that can't take down a 100lb deer to take down a 180+ man who could posibly be doped up on the local high strenght drugs?

In the game you will notice that when you use the guns that are of larger caliber than the 5.56( specifically the M468 and the SCAR H) you will stop the enemy in their tracks.

I only seems to find the whole I walk through an pen door and everyone sees me to be unrealalistic, well that and the whole I don't breathe at all when I look through my sights.... Over all I really liked it.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4   Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:35 pm

That is why a AK will have advantages like that over the M16, and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
GR1NDH0USE
Private
Private
GR1NDH0USE

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4   Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:06 am

Makes sense that larger caliber guns have better stopping power. But most of the time im using the m4 with a silencer on RB6V2 and like im half way through one mag when I kill only one person. Does a silencer really affect a guns stopping power that bad? I figured it only reduced the range. I could go on forever with stories about "unstoppable" enemies but ill spare you guys. And why is the Glock so weak? Its a 40 caliber like some of the guns on rainbow. I think if they gave it the effectiveness as it has in real life then EVERYONE would be using it. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4   Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:43 am

Magnums have great stoppage, lol...

But halo doesn't imply any laws of physics, except gravity...lol
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4   Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:47 pm

they made the glock week because they thought it would be way to good with the full auto(it is in real life too Smile ). I'm pretty disapointed in the way they portray the M9, they made it one of the best pistols in the game! Now you think the M4 sucks at stopping people... The m9's effective range is 70-80m at most. You cannot shoot across a hanger with a 9mm.

As far as the silencer in real life is. It all depends on what gun your using and what gas system it has. Usually if it is not made to have a silencer(mp5sd, magpul Masada, etc etc) or if you don't use supersonic ammo in it(vas vintorez) then yes usually silencers have a negative effect on lethality. About using the m468 with it on, place. Your shots well. They treat the M468ike it's a normal m4. In real life the 6.8 round would have no trouble while using a silencer.

Aim for the head? :LOl:

sticks
Back to top Go down
GR1NDH0USE
Private
Private
GR1NDH0USE

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4   Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:18 pm

Dang your smart. Shocked Haha. Yeah I figured the Glock would be utter devastation. I never used the m9 so i wouldnt know. My pistol of choice was always the Glock. haven't strayed from it since the first rainbow six vegas. Sometimes I like to use it on single shot and smash on people >:]

haven't played rainbow in a long time though. I miss it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4   Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 1&2 And COD4
Page 1 of 1