Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

"OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys")

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

"OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys") Empty
PostSubject: "OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys")   "OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys") Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:02 am

I'm getting sick of always seeing the "good guy" loadouts...(ie: marines, army, spec-ops, etc...)
Anyone running a "bad guy" loadout? I'm kinda wanting to throw one together...

I was thinking something like this:
-Brownish Dishadasha (Muslim traditional garb)
-Shimagh ("head scarf")
-AK47

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: "OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys")   "OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys") Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:08 am

Meh.. If you want. I like Contractors because their loyalty goes to the highest bidder Very Happy

Or on weaponblender they have "complete loadouts", one of them is a Chechen rebel, that isn't really a "bad guy" but it's different.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: "OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys")   "OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys") Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:39 am

My "Insane Mercc" loadout, which can be interpreted as good or bad, includes....
-Black Sullivan Excavating shirt
-BDU Pants
-Aviators(No loadout is complete without them)
-OD Shemagh(Worn up or down)
-Double OD Shoulder Holster w/ Attached Camelbak
-Knee Pads BLK
-Jungle Boots BLK
-WE Tech 1911 GBB x2
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: "OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys")   "OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys") Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:50 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Meh.. If you want. I like Contractors because their loyalty goes to the highest bidder Very Happy

Or on weaponblender they have "complete loadouts", one of them is a Chechen rebel, that isn't really a "bad guy" but it's different.

This isn't always true, contractors have morals as well. I've met a few of them and they don't have the Hollywood Mercenary mindset. If this was true then they would all be allied to Al Quida and we would be missing a bunch of convoys in Afghanistan.

Durkee, add a ChiCom chest rig and your good to go. You can pick them up for really cheap. Same thing the VC used in the US-Nam' war.

sticks
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: "OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys")   "OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys") Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:46 am

wear a towl on your head, and a robe thing, carry around a busted up ak 47 and youll be set.

and yeah, maybe you should do a civi load out i have only seen one. but ninja load outs are popular in colorado, they carry around 2 ninga turtle swords and a silentced pistol. wear all black and run around the feild hitting people with swords.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys")   "OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys") Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"OPFOR" Loadouts (Insurgency/Terrorist/Fugitive..."Bad Guys")
Page 1 of 1