Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Any good ghillie suit?

Go down 
+4
K1nG
iliveforthis99
Insane Mercc
ghilliesniper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ghilliesniper
Private
Private
ghilliesniper

Any good ghillie suit? Empty
PostSubject: Any good ghillie suit?   Any good ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:57 pm

I was wondering if you guys know of any good ghillie suits for me? i live in florida so lots of brown pine needles, some sawgrass, and mostly shady so it's usually kinda dark where i am. If you need more details let me know.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Any good ghillie suit?   Any good ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Well....A stalker style ghillie is pretty popular an you wont overheat in it....add ghillie flage where applicable
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Any good ghillie suit?   Any good ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Best way you can go is make your own. Do a Google search for it and you'll probably find several good hits. Also don't make a full suit, there's no need for it and it's pretty silly.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: Any good ghillie suit?   Any good ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Get a woodland BDU set, use shoe gloe to get some netting on the back of it. Then tie burlap onto it according to your environment. That's what I was going to do but I decided to not be a sniper.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Any good ghillie suit?   Any good ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:19 am

ghillies suck, but they can also be awsome. go out and look at your terrain, then make your own.

when you make it use dark colors for your base the most seen colors dark greens brown some grey and black, then you add the lighter things on to the top and get it looking as best as possible.

do k1ngs idea, but use either hemp or jute it works better plus it's pre colored. or better yet mix them burlap, plus hemp/jute wors well to.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Ormad
Private
Private
Ormad

PostSubject: Re: Any good ghillie suit?   Any good ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:17 am

Well I just finished mine and I promise if I can make one anyone can it was relly easy. I actually hot glued the netting to my jumpsuit and it looks awesome I can go lay out in our field and I'm undectable. I also live in Florida so I used some tan, dark green, black brown, and a greenish blue. Then ofcourse add your natural vegitation, stick w/ your branches and away from grasses they will brown in 3-4 hours.
Back to top Go down
Ormad
Private
Private
Ormad

PostSubject: Re: Any good ghillie suit?   Any good ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:18 am

Well I just finished mine and I promise if I can make one anyone can it was relly easy. I actually hot glued the netting to my jumpsuit and it looks awesome I can go lay out in our field and I'm undectable. I also live in Florida so I used some tan, dark green, black brown, and a greenish blue. Then ofcourse add your natural vegitation, stick w/ your branches and away from grasses they will brown in 3-4 hours.
Back to top Go down
c0mr4d3
Sergeant
Sergeant
c0mr4d3

PostSubject: Re: Any good ghillie suit?   Any good ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Yeah just buy one online then add fish net to it and add natural foliage to it and you'll be fine. Its not about the ghillie its not about the weapon (although those things help) Its about the person right?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Any good ghillie suit?   Any good ghillie suit? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:38 pm

c0mr4d3 wrote:
Yeah just buy one online then add fish net to it and add natural foliage to it and you'll be fine. Its not about the ghillie its not about the weapon (although those things help) Its about the person right?

Too true.
A ghillie doesn't make you invisible and the "best" rifle doesn't make you unstoppable.
(Although it helps Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any good ghillie suit?   Any good ghillie suit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any good ghillie suit?
Page 1 of 1