Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

g36c or a m4/m16

Go down 
+3
JamillaTheKilla
killyouno5
weaponsmasteral
7 posters
AuthorMessage
weaponsmasteral
Private
Private

g36c or a m4/m16 Empty
PostSubject: g36c or a m4/m16   g36c or a m4/m16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:21 pm

i have made my mind up,and i have officialy decided,should i buy a jg g36c and try to find a tightbore barrel or some sort and maybe some upgrades in the future,or should i get a jg m4s-system,i really like the g36c but i also like the m4s-system,i like the g36c better but i want a gun that can have a good range in the woods,and compete with high end guns with no problem,but that isn't like a sniper rifle and doesnt shoot 400fps,if its around 380 thats fine,i perfer it to be above 350 at least,and i want something that will last a good long time,(its my first real aeg) i had a airsoft gun that was plastic and it is still with not even a scratch so i don't really need a gun that is just covered in metal,but just in case want it to be sturdy,im thinking about the g36c and i need to know because i am about to buy my gun...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/weaponsmasteral
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

g36c or a m4/m16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: g36c or a m4/m16   g36c or a m4/m16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:41 am

Ya i would go with the g36c from what i have heard it is a really good gun. It is hard to find anything that is posted on any website that is bad about the g36c. So for a beginner it seems like a good gun. Sorry i can't give to much info i have never personally used this gun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
JamillaTheKilla
Corporal
Corporal

g36c or a m4/m16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: g36c or a m4/m16   g36c or a m4/m16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:08 am

First, this should be in the "Which Gun" section.

Well, I can't speak about the m4 or m16...because i have never used one. My friend however has the Echo1 G36. Its not the same as JG, but its simular...with mainly the spring being different. Now, i have shot his gun a few times, and it was pretty nice. Now, its not the best, obviously, but for the money it cost, it was worth the money. My friends shoots about 340 fps stock...so its decent. It has pretty decent range for a somewhat smaller rifle..which is a plus. So, from what ive seen with it, i say its a good gun. Im not going to reccomend it, because as stated before i know nothing of the ,4 or m16. Hope that helped with the g36.

~JTK~
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

g36c or a m4/m16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: g36c or a m4/m16   g36c or a m4/m16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:52 am

Also the Echo 1 G36C has metal bushings.

I also am a HK fan so yea i like the G36C style.

And also, you said you possibly wanted to upgrade this gun in the future. If you can save up about another $80-100 you could buy a Classic Army G36C. This gun will already have the reinforced GB and metal bushings. plus its kind of a deal, a reinforced GB goes for about 100$ bushings another $20. So you would be saving $20.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
sticks.13

g36c or a m4/m16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: g36c or a m4/m16   g36c or a m4/m16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:55 pm

if you do not want to spend slot of money go with the G36c. If you want a reliable woodland gun JG is now makeing a G36K. Basically the only difference in the two is the K version is the Carbine version Of the G36 series whereas the C was designed to be the SMG style weapon with a harder hitting bullet.

Why did I say don't buy the M4? Well the structurally the M4 has some weak points (stock and delta ring area respectively). You will not find this ok a G36 style weapon. Another important note is that when the M4 gets a barrel wobble you are also moving the inner barrel around a little. What does this mean? You loose slot if accuracy. Now that doesn't mean that the M4 isn't a good gun. It is. It just means it has some draw backs.the barrel wobble can be easily fixed by getting a Ras fix($35). And the stock problem can be fixed by getting a higher strength screw from a company like CA of by going to a hardwear store/specialized screw store($5-$10 for the screw). Now if you want a metal body for your M4(the G36 has a polylimer plastic that is much much stronger than the M4's plastic body),your looking at $100-$200. If you get the CA metal body you are going to have to buy the CA outer barrel($50).

There are some perks to owning a M4. First off they are the most common replica in the game, which means there are more after market parts for them. You have 100+ RAS/RIS to choose from. All the companies make atleast 1 outer barrel for them. Now companies are even making Magpil Masada style mags for them. You can also choose from 50+ different stocks. Basically if it's made for the real M4 someone makes it. As far as internals go there are 15+ manyfactores that make every part inside your gun and another 15 companies that make specialized parts for your gun(KM makes barrels, Pdi makes some really good hop-ups, firefly makes an amazing bucking etc etc). As far as the G36 goes there's not as many external parts for them. Some notible parts that you might be interested in are the stock conversions. Basically what this is, is a conversion that has the M4 buffer tube "seat". This means that you can now use any M4/M16 style stock. Star also makes a thumbhole stock for the G36(same thing that's on ADMIN's gun). Another company makes a "sniper" stock for the G36(Seabasses G36). You can also buy individual rails for the sides and bottom of the handguard. Someone makes a larger RIS that resembles the S-System RIS. A couple companies make a may converter so that you can use M4 mags(very nice item, I would get one just because the M4 mags are $5 cheaper than the G36 mags).

Internally the G36 uses the most solid gearbox in the game. What does that mean. Well the gearbox was designed to handle stress differently than the M4's version 2 was. When Tokyo Marui sat down to draw up the plans for the Ak47(uses same style gear box) they noticed that when people started to use higher strength springs in their guns the mechbox couldent handle it. This was because the V2 mechbox(used in all M4/M16 replicas)had a couple stress points. So the design team for TM designed the V3(used in the Ak, G36, and Aug)to share(for lack of a better word)the stress throughout the gearbox.

Ultimately it's your decision, all the above is advice(there's some facts spread aroundcthere some where Wink ).

Tell us what you choose.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

g36c or a m4/m16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: g36c or a m4/m16   g36c or a m4/m16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:11 pm

Can not add anything to Jamilla and Sticks.

Topic moved...
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
xXAirsoftAmatuerXx
Private
Private

g36c or a m4/m16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: g36c or a m4/m16   g36c or a m4/m16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:27 pm

I was thinking about the JG. Although when i started looking around found the Echo 1 and thats wht im going to get, but i really wanted the JG at first.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

g36c or a m4/m16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: g36c or a m4/m16   g36c or a m4/m16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:55 pm

the jg and E1 don't differ much. one has metal bushings and possibly a reinforced MB...

You can get a set of metal bushings for about $20
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
sticks.13

g36c or a m4/m16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: g36c or a m4/m16   g36c or a m4/m16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:56 pm

E1 uses a mix bag of piston assembly parts. These can range from TM to area 1000 stuff. IF uses there own parts using the same plastics they use externall, and pot metal for their metal internals. Oh yeh E1 uses CA gears and a m110 spring. Whereas JG uses a M115 spring in most their guns. E1 rebeands and replaces the internals of guns made by the same factories that other clone companies make theirs. Ie. E1 contracted the factory that makes CYMA's m14 to make theirs using their parts and specs.

That's the only difference Laughing

sticks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

g36c or a m4/m16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: g36c or a m4/m16   g36c or a m4/m16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

g36c or a m4/m16
Page 1 of 1