Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

NEWBIE SNIPER

Go down 
+5
socal46
iliveforthis99
mgunner564
Insane Mercc
Ormad
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ormad
Private
Private
Ormad

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 pm

How's it going all my snipers?
Ok so I just finished my first homemade gillie suit and its awesome, except the flight suit is blue but it doesn't matter cause you can't see me. Alright now I'm looking to get my rifle, Echo 1 ASR or JG BAR-10? I relly need to know because this Summer me and my buds are starting a league and I'm gonna be the sniper so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Ormad
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:02 pm

I would go for the BAR 10 mostly because its highly upgradable and the Echo 1 ASR is still so new and there might not be alot of upgrades for it if it has any major drawbacks.
Back to top Go down
Ormad
Private
Private
Ormad

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Thanks is the BAR 10 easy to upgrade or should I send it in because I'm kinda new
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:20 pm

I own a heavily upgraded bar 10. All the cylinder work is pretty easy, but i wouldn't suggest trying to put trigger sears or anything ''trigger'' in until your very comfortable. I have taken my gun apart hundreds of times and the tigger mech still take a half hour of swearing and spitting to put back together.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
the Echo 1 ASR is still so new and there might not be alot of upgrades for it if it has any major drawbacks.
It can use MK96 upgrade parts i believe so there should be plenty of parts out there for it. I'm going to say the ASR would be my pick, from what i hear it's very very nice for the price and the stock performance is solid.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:26 pm

The Bar 10 is not only easy to upgrade but the parts are easily available at a fairly low price.
Back to top Go down
Ormad
Private
Private
Ormad

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:38 pm

ok so 2 out of 3 say BAR 10 so I guess I'll go with that any particular place I should get it at? And while I'm on what do you think is the greatest sniper ever?
thanks
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Go to airsoftgi.com they will have every thing you need and more and if its over $100 you get free shipping.

My greatest sniper of all time would be Hathcock....
Back to top Go down
Ormad
Private
Private
Ormad

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:52 pm

ahhhh the're out of stock anywhere else?
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Try evike.com then
Back to top Go down
Ormad
Private
Private
Ormad

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:21 pm

ok it says (Pre-Order ETA 05/20/2010) JG BAR-10 VSR-10 Full Size Marui Clone Airsoft Sniper Rifle.
Pre order, like i have to wait until they get it ?
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:22 pm

ummm...yup...Ive never dealt with them but im sure thats what it means. scratch
Back to top Go down
socal46
Corporal
Corporal
socal46

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Where do u airsoft
Back to top Go down
http://scar.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:51 am

Ya...you're going to have a hard time getting your hands on a Bar-10...
...thought they were supposed to be off the shelf for good.

Evike has em, but a limited number...and they will fly off the shelf pretty fast.

I'm going to say the ASR...
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:29 am

IF you can get your hands on a bar 10 get it, it will turn into a collectors item soon enough.

if not some L96? they seem to be great rifles.

btw yeah it took me 2 and a half hours to put my trigger back together i kept forgeting peices.

worse yet my hop ups apart and forgot how to get it back together.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:52 am

I was looking at some of the reviews for the Echo1 ASR, stock, right out of the box, they chronoed it at 480 fps, which is great for a beginning sniper rifle, as for upgrade ability, they are going to be releasing an upgrade pack specifically for the ASR, which I believe will increase the FPS to even greater heights. Putting all that money into a BAR-10 will probably be worth it, but it starts off as a usual sniper rifle. The ASR comes skirmishable right out the box and you do not need to put hundreds of dollars into it for upgrades, someone correct me if I am making a monetary mistake with sniper upgrades. But I believe at the moment that the ASR is the best bet for a BEGINNING sniper, he obviously does not know enough about the mechanics within the airsoft guns and I would not start off with a gun that needs to be upgraded alot. Let himself ease into the mechanics of airsoft before he starts taking guns apart. He can do that on his own time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
Ormad
Private
Private
Ormad

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:32 am

So I looked at the L96 and it looks pretty sweet and I might get that it will all depend on my dad's job so I'll see from there. Well I'm playing in several place, we have quite a bit of land and some woods I love to play in, and it's so great I descided I wanted to start a league so thats what is gonna happen this summer. I found a BAR 10 on http://www.airsofttitan.com/jgaiboacsnri.html
Thanks
Ormad
Back to top Go down
c0mr4d3
Sergeant
Sergeant
c0mr4d3

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:01 pm

When I was looking into being a sniper I found alot of positive feedback on the well l96 and the bar-10 so either one of those is cheap and surprisingly from what I read and saw their both great weapons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEWBIE SNIPER Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE SNIPER   NEWBIE SNIPER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE SNIPER
Page 1 of 1