Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Luger review: DELAYED due to BROKEN LUGER.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Luger review: DELAYED due to BROKEN LUGER. Empty
PostSubject: Luger review: DELAYED due to BROKEN LUGER.   Luger review: DELAYED due to BROKEN LUGER. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:40 am

Hey everyone, bad news. Lugers broken. And no, I'm not just going to dump it on AEX, I will admit it is my fault. this is the first time I have broken a nice gun of mine, and I feel incredibly stupid. I nearly destruyed the rubber piece that holds the barrel in place, and I think It is also the hop-up. I did slightly fix that with a little help from M16-A3, but now the shots are all innacurate and less powerful. Adding to that, when I put a new Luger mag in, fully loaded with all 15 BBs, all fresh gas, cock it, and pull the trigger, it shoots. BB goes out fine, however innacurate. But after that, If you pull the trigger, the blow-back mechanism fires, but the BB either doesnt chamber, or it doesnt leave the barrel. I'm not sure which one, as This past week has been hectic with me being in Kentucky. I'm back now, and have alot of airsoft stuff to work on. I have a question however, I CAN send the gun back to AEX, right? Won't they fix it up for me, and just charge me for replacement parts and shiiping? I REALLY hope so. It is hard to keep a positive attitude about this, as they are probably my last hope. Oh yeah, and one thing that ISN'T my fault, is that the mag also leaks a TREMENDOUS ammount, just like my other gas gun....AY CARUMBA!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Luger review: DELAYED due to BROKEN LUGER.   Luger review: DELAYED due to BROKEN LUGER. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:12 pm

What brand of Luger was it? I'm thinking about getting one as just a "for kicks" gun and but I want to know that they are at least reliable.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Luger review: DELAYED due to BROKEN LUGER.   Luger review: DELAYED due to BROKEN LUGER. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:34 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luger review: DELAYED due to BROKEN LUGER.   Luger review: DELAYED due to BROKEN LUGER. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luger review: DELAYED due to BROKEN LUGER.
Page 1 of 1