Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again)

Go down 
+2
M14 double-taps
Accordion man
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again) Empty
PostSubject: Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again)   Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again) Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:24 pm

OK. So its been a while since my last topic about choosing a Sniper Rifle and maybe some of you are wondering,
"Why the heck hasn't he purchased one yet?"
well it's because my main source of money (By the way going to be getting another one over the Summer) had not been in affect
for a month. I guess its what I get for washing trucks for money. Anyway back on topic.

So I was thinking of a UTG MK96, a ASR Echo 1 Sniper Rifle, or a JG Bar-10. obviously the JG Bar-10 is a top choice.
However its getting hard to find, except at Evike. anyway I was noticing that the UTG MK96 is very upgradeable as well though.
Which is why i am starting this thread again, but mostly for the question: Which Sniper Rifle would be easy to learn and do
upgrades on?

Thank you for any future help.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again)   Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:35 am

the E1 ASR and the L96 or MK96 or whatever you wish to call it (All the same replica) take the same upgrades, theres a plus.
However, I've heard that the BAR10 is the easiest to upgrade, although I've taken down an L96 and it's not complicated at all. The L96 is my top choice.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again)   Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:01 pm

so The TSD Is good but UTG is a gamble still?(the quality)
Back to top Go down
zeo868
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again)   Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:48 pm

I prefer the Well MB03 over the JG BAR and it is $10 less fully equiped from airsplat.com
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again)   Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:04 pm

ECHO 1 asr
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again)   Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:25 pm

I would have to say go with the E1 ASR over the UTG L96.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again)   Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing a Sniper Rifle (again)
Page 1 of 1