Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I am Sad Face...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

I am Sad Face... Empty
PostSubject: I am Sad Face...   I am Sad Face... Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Hello. Today just out out of curiosity I decided to take apart my G3 and look at the gearbox. So after maybe 45 minutes (it's my first time I took it apart) I had the gearbox and the lower receiver alone. I couldn't get the lower receiver to get off the gearbox strangely though, so I didn't take apart the gearbox. I put everything back together like it was, but now when I pull the trigger nothing happens. I checked the motor wiring to make sure everything was right there and it was, and I didn't cut or destroy any wires to the battery so it should be working but it's not. Any ideas anyone?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

I am Sad Face... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Sad Face...   I am Sad Face... Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Check the leads coming from the switch assembly inside of the mechbox. Or check the fuse.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

I am Sad Face... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Sad Face...   I am Sad Face... Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:48 am

make sure your motor is in all the way also.
Back to top Go down
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

I am Sad Face... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Sad Face...   I am Sad Face... Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Nothing is working so I think I might just send it to a place to fix it and maybe even get it upgraded there.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

I am Sad Face... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Sad Face...   I am Sad Face... Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Okay then if you're not sure...that is the best way to do things.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
slob212
slob212

I am Sad Face... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Sad Face...   I am Sad Face... Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:42 pm

If you removed the selector lever, double check its position, take a good look at your cables going into the butt stock, on the G3 they have the tendancy to get pinched during assembly,
you may also want to make sure that the selector plate is moving into position when you change the modes of fire, again a selector lever problem. If you have a Volt meter, check the electricity flow to the motor, if the fuse is still installed, chances are you have a loose connection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am Sad Face... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am Sad Face...   I am Sad Face... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Sad Face...
Page 1 of 1