Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

[update 1]Battle For Wyoming

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

[update 1]Battle For Wyoming Empty
PostSubject: [update 1]Battle For Wyoming   [update 1]Battle For Wyoming Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:40 am

Heres some events from yesterday, I am going to post the after action report here in a minute in the general section so if you want to read about it go there. Heres some pics though. The teams were split up by camo patterns. ACU and tan/desert were the Wyoming defense forces, and the woodland camos were Canadian forces.

[Update] I'm not sure now there might be some action pics, it's only 12 here and theres a whole bunch more pics that got uploaded so I might be able to get some action pics if any were taken.

Last pic of the players (there was about 6 more but they left earlier.) I'm the second to last on the left on my knee.
[update 1]Battle For Wyoming P5220116
Chrono tests (my pistol shoots 280, and the AK shot at 320 I could use both inside for cqb)
[update 1]Battle For Wyoming P5210106
[update 1]Battle For Wyoming P5210108
Random break before the game ended (I'm in the back of the jeep thing)
[update 1]Battle For Wyoming P5220111

Updated photos
these were some of the photos of the lower compound the the CLF had a "Watch your language" of a time getting into.
Front Gate
[update 1]Battle For Wyoming DSCI1228
That tower was a pain
[update 1]Battle For Wyoming DSCI1231
People at the start
[update 1]Battle For Wyoming DSCI1254
Here is the CATS team (anybody in tiger stripes I am behind the front dude with the light colored Boonie)
[update 1]Battle For Wyoming DSCI1258
Chrono tests
[update 1]Battle For Wyoming DSCI1262
Another tower
[update 1]Battle For Wyoming DSCI1270
Some guy
[update 1]Battle For Wyoming DSCI1273
Middle building I got stuck in (That kid was up from Colorado I don't know him)
[update 1]Battle For Wyoming DSCI1275

It was pretty cool, I couldn't get any combat pics but there was usually a fire fight were we needed every body that could go in and fight.

Last edited by lonesniper24 on Sun May 30, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: [update 1]Battle For Wyoming   [update 1]Battle For Wyoming Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:46 am

wah, no battle pics.... Crying or Very sad

looks neat, little odd of a question, but how hot was it?
and how was the turn out?
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: [update 1]Battle For Wyoming   [update 1]Battle For Wyoming Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:57 am

Umm it actually stayed at about 70 degrees the entire day, excluding the morning when it was cold, but with in the first 10 minutes of being told to run that changed. and the turn out well not sure the amount of people or who won? If you look in the first and last pics you see clouds rolling in that was pretty much at the end of the day. the middle two were right at the beginning, there might be a few combat pics (I don't know if any and I doubt it but I'll check the site to see)

40 people where there at one point and the teams were off US had 23 and Canada only had 17 that was before the field change.

Canada ended up taking the game thanks to us runners that were told to do something and it got done.
Back to top Go down
theairsoftplayer555
Corporal
Corporal
theairsoftplayer555

PostSubject: Re: [update 1]Battle For Wyoming   [update 1]Battle For Wyoming Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:05 am

that looks like a lot of fun get any bad welps
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: [update 1]Battle For Wyoming   [update 1]Battle For Wyoming Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:14 pm

I got lit up a few times I gave 3 people some good head shots that had enough feeling to shoot my goggles and bonnie instead of my mouth and nose, other then that no not really I have a sore arm and 6 welts running along the wrist.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: [update 1]Battle For Wyoming   [update 1]Battle For Wyoming Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:35 pm

where was this?
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: [update 1]Battle For Wyoming   [update 1]Battle For Wyoming Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:38 pm

That looks pretty fun. I LOVE MOUT games, by far one of the most fun medium to play on.

Did anyone else take pics? I would love to see some of the action/in game shots. That field looks sweet.

sticks
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: [update 1]Battle For Wyoming   [update 1]Battle For Wyoming Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Hostly I am not to sure, I want to see some action pics but I don't think anybody on my team did I will check the site and see I think these are the only pics.

We actually played on SF training grounds just rugged hard to get through terrain for most of the day about a mile lower then this one.I am hoping there are some pics I was going to take some but I never had time to move up to the car to get my phone. if I was in the respond I was getting told what to do next.

Even though one is coming up in july I think at the same place I know for a fact I will get some then if none are taken now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [update 1]Battle For Wyoming   [update 1]Battle For Wyoming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[update 1]Battle For Wyoming
Page 1 of 1