Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

how my new airsoft replicas did.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

how my new airsoft replicas did. Empty
PostSubject: how my new airsoft replicas did.   how my new airsoft replicas did. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:39 pm

so i went airsofting on sunday and it was my first chance to use my new AK and my new Darkhawk as well. basically i will explain and review how they performed on the field.

DBOYS AK74su - Ok, first of all I am totally in love with the AEG. It only shoot 315 fps, but its still a beast. it also has really good range and accuracy, good thing i put in that new tbb and bucking. I won't be using .20s with this AEG anymore. only .23s or .26s...... .20s just don\'t do this AEG justice. while the range is good i would see the .20s just flying around. so i want to use the .26s or .23s for a more dead on shot (which i know is possible)
my battery lasted me the whole day, so it was a good decision to switch to a deans connectors.
the aeg is very comfortable to hold even with the blocky pistol grip. it was easy to assess the situation and aquire targets with this rifle since it wasn't so huge
Overall I did a lot of work on this AEG and it worked beautifully so im proud to give its performance a 10/10

HFC Darkhawk - This GBB pistol is a beast. i was laying down a hail of bb's with it. the 24 round magazine was a big plus (and i had 3 of them) so i didn't really have to worry about running out as i did with my 1911. also this gbbp is extremely gas efficient! i went through whole clips with no reductions of accuracy or power. every shot was just as strong as the first (a big problem i had with my 1911... gas)
accuracy was decent, but i think i accidentally adjusted my hop-up while taking down the gun. so ill have to readjust it. and hopefully it will be much much better.
trigger pull time is astounding! it has a light trigger pull so its very easy to do a double tap on a target for extra "hit" insurance.
it was very comfortable to hold as well. and a friend of mine who has a KWA PTP was a bit jealous, i let him use it for a bit and he said "that is actually one of the nicest and well built pistols i have ever held" many people were impressed by the look and performance of this baby
I also give this gun a 10/10 because it just impressed me so much as well. it didn't let me down and made my day very enjoyable

Overall these 2 new airsoft replicas are friggin awesome! i will do some more tinkering and make them better and better as i go along.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: how my new airsoft replicas did.   how my new airsoft replicas did. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Very jealous NN2H!! Sounds great, and man I'm impressed with the DarkHawk if it's competeing with a KWA PTP, because those things are amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: how my new airsoft replicas did.   how my new airsoft replicas did. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Sounds very nice! I can't wait to use my newly-upgraded glock in a game. I might even just use it as my primary [gun, replica, etc.], and use my AR15 as my secondary [gun, replica, etc.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how my new airsoft replicas did.   how my new airsoft replicas did. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how my new airsoft replicas did.
Page 1 of 1