Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
COD4 gun collector
Private
Private

how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun? Empty
PostSubject: how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun?   how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:15 am

I was wondering how old you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun becouse as you can see my age im 13. I don't have a credit card or anything else so how should this work im going to buy a gun from airsplat becouse of their low prices. if anyone could give me a reply that answers my question please leave it thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun?   how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:26 am

Get your parents t buy it , pay them back and might I reccommend another site other that airsplat , such as , airsoft extreme , airsoftgi or pyramydair . Hope that I was of at least some help and welcome to the forums we are glad to have you .

................................. Alabama_Sniper ..........................................
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun?   how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:28 am

no dude, airsplat doesn't require you to sign for your packages...this would be a big plus for him if his parents both work full time...
Just you have to know what your looking for. Or else you'll get duped into buying a POS...
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
COD4 gun collector
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun?   how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:15 pm

ok thanks for the help guys ill definitly use it and ty alabama sniper for welcoming me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun?   how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:04 am

yeah, My parents worked full time, and I found out a little too late that Airsoft Extreme only allows somebody 21 or older sign for the package. I almost didnt get a gun I ordered before a trip I went on.....So yeah thats a good question, always find that out FIRST. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun?   how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:39 am

It really depends on the site (as everyone else has said). Many sites will say 18 years old to order a gun - others say 21. You'll need to check their policies page for which age they require. You might even need to contact the company through email/phone to find out. Technically you could probably order a gun through Ebay without being required to prove your age, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's much easier (and less risky) to simply have a parent order you a gun through a trusted site.

If you can't use a credit card you'll be limited greatly. You'll have to find a place that accepts checks and/or money orders. I believe we have an earlier topic that talks about this already though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun?   how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how old do you have to be to place an order for an airsoft gun?
Page 1 of 1