Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft Games (The Beast)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AFU
AFU

Airsoft Games (The Beast) Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Games (The Beast)   Airsoft Games (The Beast) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:28 am

About a year ago, I posted a few different game types to play as one of my first post. One of the games I talked about was called "The Beast" and it appeared to be pretty popular with several members so I thought it would be a good idea to repost the game, as well as some variations that has been born since (Yes, this game was inspired by multi-player halo).

The point of the beast is to have 1 player against a group of players, but to make the 1 player so overwhelmingly powerful, that HE is the one with the advantages. It's a very good game to play with limited number of players.

The Beast (Original) 1 player Vs everyone else. The beast may use any gun or rifle he wants, the group may use only semi automatic pistols. The Beast has X Number of lives, enough to make him a thread, everyone else has 1 or 2 number of lives (But still equaling less than the beast). When the Beast is shot, he is given X number of seconds of immortality between lives. During this time he may still attack as he wants. Usually, we also add restrictions to the Beast, such as he can only walk, he has to be moving at all times unless he is engaged in actual combat (Yeah I know, terminology, but I don't want to sugarcoat it right now).

The Distance Beast Same set up, 1 person Vs everyone else, the beast gets a sniper rifle and a semi automatic pistol. Everyone else gets a pistol, and a X number of feet engagement restriction. Meaning they have to get close to the beast in order to kill him. Obviously you should give the beast less lives than previous, but still at least equal to the number of attacks. This is also good practice for snipers. Also, to make it more challenging, give the beast a fully automatic rifle as his close engagement weapon. Because of Engagement restrictions, it is advised not to add an immunity period between lives, but to instead force the beast to take 1 minute and retreat to a further distance, but to each their own.

The Zombie Beast I've never actually gotten to play this one, because it would require a lot of players. So, imagine something along the lines of 50 Vs 1. The 1 will need a ridiculous amount of lives, well past 4+ for each player, you'll need to rework the numbers to make each game challenging enough. They should be challenging to the guys fighting the beast. Every time the beast kills someone, they will remain dead for 1 minute, then return as a zombie (Minion for the beast). Zombies have unlimited lives (And it might be good to wear a marking so everyone knows who a zombie is) despite the name, zombies keep all their functions, abilities to fire weapons, everything (With engagement restrictions if wanted). People killed by zombies can either respawn as players, or to make it harder as zombies). Killed Zombies will fall where they stand for 1 minute, then respawn at that location as a zombie again) Certain players can be named as medics with the ability to cure fallen zombies (But these men should be kept few, so as to keep the game difficult, medics can not self medicate, but they CAN pass the cure on to another player if that player gets to them before they turn into a zombie, if they become a zombie, he must keep the cure until he is killed and resurrected by a fellow medic).

Obviously this one would start off easy, 50+ Vs 1, that's pretty overwhelming, even if the 1 has 100s of lives. But as the game goes on and more and more zombies enter the field, it would become harder and harder. To win the game you need to kill the beast (Zombies always come back).

Well, I'm sure I left a few things out, but I think you get the gist of it.

~AFU
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Airsoft Games (The Beast) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Games (The Beast)   Airsoft Games (The Beast) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:42 pm

I'm assuming that I was the inspiration for this game. Very Happy

I like.
Back to top Go down

Airsoft Games (The Beast)
Page 1 of 1