Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played Empty
PostSubject: I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played   I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:48 pm

I played like 2 team deathmatch games, 1 and a half CTF games, and 1 free-for-all. The first TD game was like 2 hours long. It was a 4v4 and the rest of my team got sniped or shot, so I was a lone sniper. The other team was being gay and used an umbrella as cover (and they moved the umbrella around too), and the four players were down hill, next to the river we played near. I just did my Teflon Mod, but didn't calibrate my scope very good, so I couldn't get a hit, until I no scoped (which isn't that hard if you hold the sniper rifle next to your head). So after I got that guy, I got sniped by a guy with a UTG L96 (BTW I was using my UTG M324 Gen. 5). next game was better. Being told I was "a good sniper" after the first game, gave me confidence. So it was intense, after running through a spider web (it was big and the spider was on my mouth, so I was creeped out a little bit) I took cover behind a tree, where after like 1 minute, 2 AEGs (2 M4s(one with a box mag)) started spraying the crap outta my location, while I was trying to countersnipe this guy who was soooo close to 2 of 3 of my other team members. Then, the enemy sniper spotted me, so I fell back. After my brother hitting the enemy sniper (retreating) with his JG MP5A4, I moved up (stealthily). Our other team sniper wasn't very skilled (I'll get to him later D:<), so he was of no help. Our shotgunner hit someone, so it was 4v2. When my team started distracting the last 2 tangos, I ran/ crouched into a better/ closer location. Being the sneaky one I am, I hit the last 2 using (90% sure) 4 BBs. The the half CTF game. About 2 seconds into the game, about 3out of 4 tangos charged the flag, spraying from the hip. And, OF COURSE, with my luck, I was hit by the random hip firing, so they thought it wasn't fair and ended the game. The next game was lame. I was pinned behind a tree, getting shot at by 1 guy and SPRAYED by another guy (This guy was my other team's sniper in the previous game, but I can tell why he wasn't a good sniper, because he was a sprayer). After I got sprayed by this guy (he had a JG M4 w/ full stock and Box mag, AFTER BEING GIVEN IT BY A DEAD ALLY, which is annoying). He was previously spraying with a JG S-system but with that box mag he had 5000 rounds of noob. My brother (with his MP5A4, like I said before) took out their entire team. the last game was a free for all. I am SUPER paranoid that I don't get counter sniped or shot (OR SPRAYED). I hid in the middle of the randomist pile of logs and plants ever (how sneaky I am). I was so sneaky, that an enemy sniper came on my left (I thought he saw me, so I stared at him without moving) I guess he didn't see me because he came out of cover to move. I popped up and he was startled, I took aim and fired. I hit him with the first shot, which I didn't expect (BTW he was like 15m away). then THAT guy (the sprayer), thought it was a 1 on 1 between him and his brother. Little did he know I was still in, so after spraying him brother, he started to walk to the rest of the out players, until (when he was in like 20m of my location), I took aim and fired. THEN my heart sank. I hit a branch!!!! I was like "NOOOOOOOOOO" In my mind. he turned (he didn't take aim, because he was a sprayer, and they usually don't aim) and he held the trigger into my sneaky location until I was hit ( I WAS PISSED). HE HELD THAT TRIGGER FOR LIKE 3 seconds after i said "hit" I said hit again and said "stop shooting!!!" I was hit by like 5 BBs when it was all over. P.S. I hate getting sprayed (I'm sure most snipers do). But with 4 "kills" and like 4 "deaths" (3 of which were luck or spraying) I was plenty satisfied with the game. Comments? WEAPONS USED: 2 UTG M324 Gen. 5 Master Sniper Rifles, 1 UTG L96, 1 JG MP5A$, 1 JG M4 S-system, 1 JG M4 full stock w/ box ("noob") mag, a DE shotgun, a TSD M700 Sniper RIfle, and some clear walmart shotgun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgtb0yr13
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played   I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:01 am

Holy \"Watch your language\" I don't even want to read that. Can you make it a little more... readable?
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played   I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:16 am

It sounds like you were just facing a bunch of noobs with there dang box mags. And who snipes with a jg m4 lol
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played   I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:52 am

Lay down some rule next time (private game? or field game?)
a lot of spraying. spraying or not a hit is a hit. (same with friendly fire)
how fast was your sniper rifle shooting? you should have a MED for sniper rifles. 15m away is very close.
were all these games 1 hit and that's it? no respawns etc?
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played   I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:11 am

15m is around 50ft. My sniper is like 400 w/ .25, so I figured it'd be okay. It hit the enemy snipers hat so it wasn't bad. And I don't know where you got that kkoerber, I didn't say that, or at least didn't try to make it sound like that. Sorry, it was my first good game and im very descriptive and long-winded, I didn't realize it was going to be that long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgtb0yr13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played   I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just played the Best airsoft games I ever played
Page 1 of 1