Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

VSR-10 Rails, Iron Sights etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Someguy
Private
Private

VSR-10 Rails, Iron Sights etc Empty
PostSubject: VSR-10 Rails, Iron Sights etc   VSR-10 Rails, Iron Sights etc Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:12 am

So, I have a VSR-10 without the front blade sight attached and at the back I have a TM rail. Normally I just have a scope mounted, but I want to have the option of using iron sights awell, but without having to take off the rail, get out the allen keys etc, etc.

In other words, I'm looking for a rear sight similar to the stock one that can be mounted on a 20mm (?) rail.

On top of that, I need to find a way to fix on a new front sight... hopefully something much sturdier...

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: VSR-10 Rails, Iron Sights etc   VSR-10 Rails, Iron Sights etc Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:50 am

as for the rear sight youll have to DIY. you could buy a rail mounted M4/M16 backup sight......

How is the front sight held on? i want to say double sided tape......as for mounthing it you may have to do some drilling and tapping.
Back to top Go down
Someguy
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: VSR-10 Rails, Iron Sights etc   VSR-10 Rails, Iron Sights etc Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Yeah stock its just taped on... not good!

Would an M4/M16 rear sight be low enough? Without semi-auto, having the sights as close to the barrel as possible makes things much easier.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: VSR-10 Rails, Iron Sights etc   VSR-10 Rails, Iron Sights etc Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:50 pm

depends, the wolrd is yours when it comes to M14 back-up irons. try looking on www.airsoftgi.com and www.airsoftatlanta.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VSR-10 Rails, Iron Sights etc   VSR-10 Rails, Iron Sights etc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VSR-10 Rails, Iron Sights etc
Page 1 of 1