Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

switching my aeg (plug.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

switching my aeg (plug.) Empty
PostSubject: switching my aeg (plug.)   switching my aeg (plug.) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:24 am

so i have decided to switch all my AEG battery connectors to deans. many reason why.

1st of all, i no longer need a fuse as a deans connector puts out just the right amount of energy needed while tamiya connectors give out too much or too little.
2nd of all, my batteries last way longer than before, my 8.4 1100mah battery can last me all day, shooting full auto almost the whole time.
3rd of all, i don't have to worry about my fuse shorting out thus creating big problems for my gun. (i.e. frying all the wires making them useless etc)
4th of all, i feel really cool when people look at my AEG and see i don't use tamiya (because im badA$$)
5th of all, it just seems very efficient.
6th of all, im not sure but it seems to increase ROF as well. (correct me if im wrong)

before i had my AK using a deans connector, and it works beautifully, now i am changing my m4 to a deans connector as well Smile

proof: http://okairsoft.net/2008/03/24/deans-vs-tamiya-connectors/

i really recommend changing to a deans connector. it has worked wonders for me..... if you have any questions. ask away
Back to top Go down

switching my aeg (plug.)
Page 1 of 1