Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Switching to an AEG, could use some advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova
Private
Private

Switching to an AEG, could use some advice Empty
PostSubject: Switching to an AEG, could use some advice   Switching to an AEG, could use some advice Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Well I've been sniping for a while now, but recently many of the players in my group have started to take on sniping as well, which is frustrating. Not too much fun when half the players on both teams all have sniper rifles...

So I was considering switching to AEGs, as that seems like lots of fun since I would no longer have to spend the majority of matches sneaking around. Only thing is I don't know much at all about them, so I was wondering if someone could fill me in on the basics about parts, batteries, upgrades etc.

I was thinking I wanted a rifle AEG, something along the lines of an m14. I'm kind of looking for a DMR (if there are AEGs suited to that, that don't get too far over $200). So basically I'm looking more for range and accuracy and not too concerned about the full auto rate of fire. Any advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Back to top Go down
c0mr4d3
Sergeant
Sergeant
c0mr4d3

PostSubject: Re: Switching to an AEG, could use some advice   Switching to an AEG, could use some advice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Nova wrote:

I was thinking I wanted a rifle AEG, something along the lines of an m14. I'm kind of looking for a DMR (if there are AEGs suited to that, that don't get too far over $200). So basically I'm looking more for range and accuracy and not too concerned about the full auto rate of fire. Any advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated, thanks!

don't we all?

And check out Echo 1 they have good cheap guns.
if your going to upgrade try a spring or a TB barrel
Back to top Go down
Nova
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Switching to an AEG, could use some advice   Switching to an AEG, could use some advice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:54 am

Do you have any specific guns for recommendation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switching to an AEG, could use some advice   Switching to an AEG, could use some advice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switching to an AEG, could use some advice
Page 1 of 1