Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

G&G MP5 Sportline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

G&G MP5 Sportline Empty
PostSubject: G&G MP5 Sportline   G&G MP5 Sportline Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:20 pm

I just got this in the mail, and I'm really confused about something. When I went to go set the hop-up, I fired maybe 500 rounds through it (3 mags or so). Once onto the third mag, I noticed that the grip was getting VERY hot. After I finished and went inside, I pulled out the battery, which was also extremely warm. Is this normal, or is there a problem with it? The battery's an 8.4v unknown mah.

Btw, hello everyone, I've been gone for a looooong time.
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

G&G MP5 Sportline Empty
PostSubject: Re: G&G MP5 Sportline   G&G MP5 Sportline Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:38 pm

It is fine, that just means that you are putting your motor through extended use, same with the battery. My suggestion is to not go full out for too long because it makes your motor spin repeatedly which in turn heats it up, also the battery is hot because it is out putting so much energy for the motor to spin. It is fine if they heat up a bit, just don't go overboard with the shooting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt

G&G MP5 Sportline
Page 1 of 1