Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Video of my airsoft game yesterday

Go down 
+8
white wolf
DrummerBoyz95
A. sniper
Creed769
Warsawwarrior9
Breckton
Spl. Durkee
Rusty M16A4
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Just admit that you were wrong and never do it ever again. Please don't be the asshole that gets airsoft banned for all of us.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:20 am

yes please, when zeroing in find somthing away from people. When in public strip your self of everything excluding clothes BDU's are okay but take off the blouse.

Things have been iffy since that militia thing that wanted to kill the presedent or whatever

Also if anybody asks why you are wearing it state you play PAINT BALL it's more known to people and isn't seen as a problem airsoft is iffy because of the MilSim factor.

BTW us cops don't have Sig Sauers they us the M9 Sig is a German (?) company
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:27 am

lonesniper24 wrote:
BTW us cops don't have Sig Sauers they us the M9 Sig is a German (?) company
I've seen cops with Sigs, M9s, Glocks, XDs, etc etc... it varies by each department.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:30 am

lonesniper24 wrote:

BTW us cops don't have Sig Sauers

*Cough* you don\'t know what you're talking about *cough*
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:59 am

No kidding. That was the stupidest thing you have probably ever said. Glocks (Austrian) are by far the most popular weapon for police, but many use different guns, including Sigs (which is very common- and they are German/Swiss), and even FN Five seveNs (Belgium). Please double, and even triple check your facts before you post them on here.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:00 am

Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:23 am

Easy...

Let's get back on topic.

Don't point your airsoft replicas at non-players. Don't say civilians...you are one too.
Always wear eye protection. This means FULL SEAL goggles. Not prescription eyewear.

Other than those two things, It looks like you had a great game and I look forward to seeing more!

*cough*-doesn't want to redirect you guys to Slob's vocabulary guide for airsoft, nor the ten commandments by AATV- *cough*

Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:26 am

I am interested now...
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:20 am

Actually, I asked my cop and he said he uses a Sig Sauer P229, and another used a Glock, just because they're not American, doesn't mean American cops won't use 'em. I can't afford goggles right now, but I'll get a pair, when I place my next order.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgtb0yr13
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:52 pm

Cops get to pic their own gun, as long as it meets ""standards."

BUT

don\'t point your gun at friggin "civvies." Point them at normal people walking bye, just no civvies.
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:01 pm

by* wrong homonyms annoy the crap outta me
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Creed769 wrote:
Cops get to pic their own gun, as long as it meets ""standards."
Only sometimes. In the police department in the city I live, they are originally issued a Glock, but can use a Springfield or Colt 1911 ONLY if they purchase it themselves, but they cannot use any other pistol at all. Seattle can only use glocks, and S&W M&Ps, I do believe (that's all I've seen them with- and I have been around them a lot)
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:33 pm

S&W M&Ps ftw
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:35 pm

They are the worst gun ever created. They jam every other shot, aren't accurate for \"Watch your language\", and explode if any dirt get in them. Seattle officers don't usually keep them for long before switching to a glock. I say this from experience, as I have shot one for a whole day, and I am verry good with firearms, and it sucked.
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:36 pm

My fav is the M9 Beretta
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:40 pm

I love shooting them, but they are uglier than anything. Glocks all the way for me. That's all I ever want to shoot ever again. their motto is pretty much true. I hate 1911s.
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:45 pm

M9, then 1911, then P30/ HK45, then USP, then about 10 other pistols, then glocks. I just don't like Glocks, they are good, but prolly won't fit my hand good.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Do you shoot real guns, or do you just choose these by looks? Because, as far as I know, they don't make an airsoft P30... and they aren't even that good.
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Actually they do, but no I don't. I research waaaay too mcuh so I know A LOT about firearms and home defense.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Knowledge is useless without experience. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:27 pm

If I ever got the chance to shoot a firearm, I'd be all over it.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Just don't point it at people on a boat, please.
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:29 pm

K, but that guy had some crazy anger issues.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Tactical_facepalm
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:26 pm

I wouldn't be nice enough to yell at you. I would shoot your ass as soon as I saw you pointing that thing at me. Be thankful that he only got pissed at you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video of my airsoft game yesterday
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next