Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Video of my airsoft game yesterday

Go down 
+8
white wolf
DrummerBoyz95
A. sniper
Creed769
Warsawwarrior9
Breckton
Spl. Durkee
Rusty M16A4
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:09 pm

he got pissed because you aimed at him
............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:11 pm

yeah, seriously, if I was a non-airsofter and saw some guy in military gettup pointing what appeared to be a real gun at me, I would probably go over there (after realizing it wasn't a real gun) and kick his "watch your language".
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:57 pm

He wouldn't make it to land with all our fire power.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgtb0yr13
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:21 pm

Rusty M16A4 wrote:
He wouldn't make it to land with all our fire power.
You have got to be the absolute worst example of an airsofter that I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.
1. Your actions could have gotten yourself killed. Ever heard of concealed carry or home defense firearms? I sure as \"Watch your language\" wouldn't hesitate if someone pointed what appears to be an assault rifle at me.
2. Your actions could result in legal action taken against you...yes that's right, pointing a toy gun at someone still passes for attempted murder if the person feels their life is in danger.
3. Your actions could (and probably have already) lead to public misunderstanding about our sport. You are no airsofter, you're nothing more than a little kid playing soldier and terrorizing others through your actions.

I am requesting that your account be banned for the safety of our sport.
We don't need people like you running around with the airsoft seal of approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video of my airsoft game yesterday   Video of my airsoft game yesterday - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video of my airsoft game yesterday
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3