Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Tightbore barrel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova
Private
Private

Tightbore barrel Empty
PostSubject: Tightbore barrel   Tightbore barrel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:58 pm

So I'm looking to get a tightbore barrel for my utg m324, as even with .3g bbs it seems to still hook up while shooting. I was wondering what barrels would work? I took it apart and looked at it and it looks fairly generic, but I have no way of being sure that any barrel I get will work for sure. Does anyone know of any barrels that I could use? thanks
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Tightbore barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tightbore barrel   Tightbore barrel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Try tuning the hop up first. But if you want to try a tighter bore, go with a 6.03. 6.01s or bore barrels put a massive amount of friction on the bb.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Nova
Private
Private

Tightbore barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tightbore barrel   Tightbore barrel Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:05 am

I meant like what brand should I get? For instance should I get one that's designed for a VSR10? I can't seem to find any specifically designed for a gen 5 324.I
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Tightbore barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tightbore barrel   Tightbore barrel Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:09 am

That's because most guns use the same kind of barrel, just different lengths. The gun name on the name of the tightbore barrel is simply to tell users what gun it fits...

HOWEVER, most sniper rifle barrels are quite different than AEG barrels. That being said, I believe a VSR10 barrel would do the trick, but someone please confirm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tightbore barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tightbore barrel   Tightbore barrel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tightbore barrel
Page 1 of 1