Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.

Go down 
+6
Sniper004
.25 Gram Sniper
sticks.13
Tater
djstasevich
M14 double-taps
10 posters
AuthorMessage
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Empty
PostSubject: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:33 pm

Adrenaline is most definately a key role in the game of airsoft, and huge key to having fun. I can honestly say adrenaline has been responsible for at least one third of my total kills. Adrenaline is something inside us, a beast that wants to be let loose....but often we have to control it, especially you guys who play the sniper role. But once we DO let it loose, we can accomplish tasks that we normally couldn't perform very easily. Your speed, physical strength, courage, reaction-timing, decision-makng skills, and sometimes accuracy are all greatly enhanced, along with some others I may have missed. I have plenty of good stories about my adrenaline in airsoft wars, but those can wait. What are some of yours? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:37 pm

my hearing improves trough adrenaline witch helps being a sniper.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:32 pm

my reaction time to things happening around me improves(mainly do to hunting) and my descion making time is greatly improved.....i love the look on peoples faces when they think they can't shoot you before you can get a round off the you pull your gun up and fire off 3 rounds with out them getting one off love that feeling
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:04 am

What i love most about Adrenaline in airsoft is the "fight time". At first you may not notice it but basically everything either slows down or speeds up. Some people say they don't get it when they play, I know I do Twisted Evil. Also whats pretty cool is Adrenaline block most of your pain nerves and receptors in the body which in turn make the body do incredible things. People that I know have not eaten all day, played through and event non stop for 5+hours, then gone back to their cars and immediately thrown up or show other signs of lack of food long after they should have been there.

sticks
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:33 am

My physical awareness and thinking greatly increases when I have my adrenaline pumping through my veins. After that...I am pretty much tired to the bone.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:19 am

i go in to a state of total awarness, i hear every twig snap and see movement much better. my physical strength increases along with running speed and lond distance endurance. sometimes it seems like time itself slows down....
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:44 pm

I can ususally run faster for longer and focus better... no superhuman effects for me!

Jim
Back to top Go down
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:20 pm

It deffiently speeds everthing up for me(feel like a loner). My speed in tremendously increased.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:06 pm

With out adrenaline airsoft is just a bunch of folks with high power pea shooters which is fine but I love adventure , such as , sky diving , roller coasters , fast anything , ext. , most call me crazy but I call it just having fun , with out the adrenaline rush I wouldn't be out there in 100 degree weather in my winter wear , shooting , and getting shot with plastic balls , not to mention the ants , bugs , and other pests .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:54 am

I think our next game will be a huge adrenaline rush. were going to play infection Oct 31st
unfortunately i live no where near 100mi. away from everyone...unless you want to use those freq. flyer miles and ship your gun down now? lol

were hosting the small game with 2 other small groups that are near us. If we can't get them to come. then were going over to the airsoft field that is hosting the big one!
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:13 pm

Quote :
were going to play infection Oct 31st

How do you play infection? I wanna know so I can tell other people about this game! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:18 pm

h/o ill create a post about it, right now we are getting a little too off topic
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Quote :
h/o ill create a post about it, right now we are getting a little too off topic

Thank you for creating a post about it and thanks of reminding me of being a big off topic. I'll be sure to keep this incident in mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.   Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adrenaline plays a big role in airsoft.
Page 1 of 1