Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Safety Glasses.

Go down 
+2
DrummerBoyz95
Bravo78
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bravo78
Corporal
Corporal
Bravo78

Safety Glasses. Empty
PostSubject: Safety Glasses.   Safety Glasses. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Anyone who uses Safety Glasses, if there's any good ones, could you send me a link to one ?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Safety Glasses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Glasses.   Safety Glasses. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:37 am

Personally I recommend getting full-seal goggles. They can be found pretty cheap, around 17 bucks after shipping at Weapon Blender Airsoft. I own a pair of these and I love em.

I know I did not really answer your question but I have seen kids wearing "safety" glasses get the lenses cracked, or get hit in the eye from a ricochet into the gap. If you really want glasses check out these.
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

Safety Glasses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Glasses.   Safety Glasses. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:53 pm

I do not know the truth in this drummer, but people have been saying that Sun, Dust, and Wind goggles are not ANSI rated and are not sufficient protection for airsoft. Some people I have played with bought their goggles here, and vouch for this site.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

Safety Glasses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Glasses.   Safety Glasses. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:14 pm

The goggles drummer suggested do not protect you. I have personally tested them, and after 15 rounds they punch through the plastic.
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Safety Glasses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Glasses.   Safety Glasses. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:04 pm

get the ESS ones off of weaponblender, I use those and they are much better. They have good ventilation. (just as good as flakjaks IMO)

http://weaponblender.com/index.php?productID=1804
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Safety Glasses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Glasses.   Safety Glasses. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:12 pm

ESS is an amazing brand for eyewear, unbeatable If you ask me. I have the ones with the built in fan....INCREDIBLE. I'll never use anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Bravo78
Corporal
Corporal
Bravo78

Safety Glasses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Glasses.   Safety Glasses. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Thank you all ! Keep them coming; The more I can check out, the more options I have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Safety Glasses. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safety Glasses.   Safety Glasses. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safety Glasses.
Page 1 of 1