Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Chronograph - whats your favorite?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ostentatious1
Private
Private
Ostentatious1

Chronograph - whats your favorite? Empty
PostSubject: Chronograph - whats your favorite?   Chronograph - whats your favorite? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Hello all.

I just moved and can't find my fancy schmancy (it was like this http://www.opticsplanet.net/shooting-chrony-chronograph-23100.html ) Chronograph.

I did find my paintball chrono ( this one http://www.opticsplanet.net/sport-sensors-paintball-radarchron-radar-velocity-sensor.html ), but it only reads every 3rd round or so.

Even when it does read, its way off. Great for Paintball, but CRAP for Airsoft ;/

Shooting Chrony Chronograph F1 for $84 looks pretty good. It's similar to my old/lost one, and I can use it for my real steel as well.

So, since it appears as if I am to get a new one, I'd like to ask the question: Chronograph - whats YOUR favorite - and why?
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: Chronograph - whats your favorite?   Chronograph - whats your favorite? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:38 pm

OH! Okay I'm not going to be able to help you but if you end up buying one could you tell us what you think about it? I've been looking for one but I don't know enough to know what makes one good.
Back to top Go down
Ostentatious1
Private
Private
Ostentatious1

PostSubject: Re: Chronograph - whats your favorite?   Chronograph - whats your favorite? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:58 pm

No problem.
I'll also let you know details like total Gun's set up, total weight, BB type & weight's, batteries I'm using, range & accuracy @ that range, ROF, FPS, etc.
Also, when I swap in the new parts for my SWEET KWA KM4A1 - I'll post the differences from stock to Modified - so you can have the baseline numbers as well as the higher ones Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronograph - whats your favorite?   Chronograph - whats your favorite? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chronograph - whats your favorite?
Page 1 of 1