Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

G&G combat machine m4 problem...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Awesome_egg12
Private
Private
Awesome_egg12

G&G combat machine m4 problem... Empty
PostSubject: G&G combat machine m4 problem...   G&G combat machine m4 problem... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:58 pm

I have a G&G combat machine m4 and whenever i shoot it the bbs curve down drasticaly after about 10 feet and i got a new hop-up chamber so its not the hop up. The bbs curve down even with full hop-up. I took apart the gearbox and found that i needed a new o-ring for the piston head so i replaced that and its shooting more fps now but they still curve down and now the motor battery and fuse get really hot after about 20 or so shots.....can someone please help?
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: G&G combat machine m4 problem...   G&G combat machine m4 problem... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:35 pm

Check your bucking.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: G&G combat machine m4 problem...   G&G combat machine m4 problem... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Awesome_egg12 wrote:
I have a G&G combat machine m4 and whenever i shoot it the bbs curve down drasticaly after about 10 feet and i got a new hop-up chamber so its not the hop up. The bbs curve down even with full hop-up. I took apart the gearbox and found that i needed a new o-ring for the piston head so i replaced that and its shooting more fps now but they still curve down and now the motor battery and fuse get really hot after about 20 or so shots.....can someone please help?

Yeah I sure hope you can get that fixed soon, Yeah... check the bucking, the air maybe coming out real early and it might not have enough pressure.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: G&G combat machine m4 problem...   G&G combat machine m4 problem... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 pm

It's rare, but I've seen it. Your barrel could be bent slightly.
It doesn't take much but that could be it.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G&G combat machine m4 problem...   G&G combat machine m4 problem... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G&G combat machine m4 problem...
Page 1 of 1