Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Korean Hostilities

Go down 
+11
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Sanguinary Angel
Creed769
AFU
phredryxun92
alexkmmll
DrummerBoyz95
Spl. Durkee
iliveforthis99
gentry
NoNeed2Hate
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:51 am

I say we (the US) thinks up a plan that will surely defeat NK quickly and with minimal effort. Perhaps dressing Kim Jong-Il up in a baby costume, tying him up with duct tape, and gorilla-gluing a baby pacifier to him. Then knocking out all power, communi(st)cations, and invading from the East. The 3rd MEF is based in Okinawa and I bet them with all the other bored soldiers stationed in Japan could probably take on the NKA.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:53 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
I say we (the US) thinks up a plan that will surely defeat NK quickly and with minimal effort. Perhaps dressing Kim Jong-Il up in a baby costume, tying him up with duct tape, and gorilla-gluing a baby pacifier to him. Then knocking out all power, communi(st)cations, and invading from the East. The 3rd MEF is based in Okinawa and I bet them with all the other bored soldiers stationed in Japan could probably take on the NKA.

LOL last thing we need is to invade another country (again).
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:55 am

But it's fun! No consequences whatsoever!

What if Canada randomly went in and FUBAR'd NK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:56 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
But it's fun! No consequences whatsoever!
True. Just look at Afghanistan!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:57 am

Dude, that place is great. Nice people, decent hotdogs. Should become the 51st state (52nd if we take in Puerto Rico [or North Korea])
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:08 pm

alexkmmll wrote:
Hahaha N. Koreas statement "We are not afraid to go to war"
Shut up North Korea. The last thing YOU want is a war. I say we just attack them. They'd get slaughtered in only a few weeks.
Although it raises the question: Will North Korea decide to use Nuclear war heads? Its not like they have anything to lose at that point... hmm.

Alex does make a good point. At the moment, North Korea doesn't have the balls to fire a nuke at us, unless they fancy becoming the world's largest radiation-bathed, smoldering crater...
But if we DID wage a successful campaign against the North Korean People's Army (isn't ironic how they call it the "people's" army?), and lay siege to Pyongyang, then the nuclear option would be a clear choice for NK in their dying breath, so Washington might get cold feet and call it off.

But recently, Wikileaks has revealed that the US has no desire to wage an all out shootin' war with NK. One of the documents released details how the US hopes to completely take over and unite the entire Korean peninsula into one capitalist government, once the North supplements from an economic meltdown and goes down Soviet Russia-1989-style. The document states that their economic crash is "immanent".
The NK would put up a helluva fight though...the Taliban are giving us a lot more trouble than we expected (and a ten-year war), yet they are challenging our military superiority with crappy AKs and half-working RPGs that most of the time blow up in the shooters face. The North Korean people worship ol' Kim as a divine deity so I wouldn't be surprised if they started strapping explosives to themselves.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:22 pm

AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken wrote:
alexkmmll wrote:
Hahaha N. Koreas statement "We are not afraid to go to war"
Shut up North Korea. The last thing YOU want is a war. I say we just attack them. They'd get slaughtered in only a few weeks.
Although it raises the question: Will North Korea decide to use Nuclear war heads? Its not like they have anything to lose at that point... hmm.

Alex does make a good point. At the moment, North Korea doesn't have the balls to fire a nuke at us, unless they fancy becoming the world's largest radiation-bathed, smoldering crater...
But if we DID wage a successful campaign against the North Korean People's Army (isn't ironic how they call it the "people's" army?), and lay siege to Pyongyang, then the nuclear option would be a clear choice for NK in their dying breath, so Washington might get cold feet and call it off.

But recently, Wikileaks has revealed that the US has no desire to wage an all out shootin' war with NK. One of the documents released details how the US hopes to completely take over and unite the entire Korean peninsula into one capitalist government, once the North supplements from an economic meltdown and goes down Soviet Russia-1989-style. The document states that their economic crash is "immanent".
The NK would put up a helluva fight though...the Taliban are giving us a lot more trouble than we expected (and a ten-year war), yet they are challenging our military superiority with crappy AKs and half-working RPGs that most of the time blow up in the shooters face. The North Korean people worship ol' Kim as a divine deity so I wouldn't be surprised if they started strapping explosives to themselves.

Ah yes, but how old was that Document? You see, if North Korea decides to do something stupid (Say invade S. Korea), America would be dumb to do nothing. It would be too much of an Economic lose to have S. Korea crumble. Even if they won the war, the ammount of work force and industries devoted to the war effort would cancel out any trades with the US. Also, the warfare would be much much different in Korea. Right now the Taliban use the Public as the biggest source of cover, but if a Country declares war, well then bringing Civilians into the fight is a whole different matter. Its tough to estimate whats going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Yes, if the North attacked first then surely we'd have to step in, but other than that situation, I believe we would not start it first.
Oh and the documents are said to dated 2005-2009-ish.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Matches what a buddy in the Marines told me a few months ago. He said we have no intention to get involved if the war in Korea starts up again.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:09 am

Ok, it's even more obvious when we look at it now that what Durkee has said is true....NK is "Pussy \"Watch your language\"" Razz
They aren't going to do crap. If they do, China will NOT back them, as they've shown to the world by HOSTING Peace talks with all countries involved after NKs mortar incident. This shows that they are tired of being involved with NK and their antics.
It's also been proven, while NK has nuclear capabnilites, their missiles can't even reach beyond the DMZ, which really takes away that threat. Unless of course our research is incorrect....

NK is poor as \"Watch your language\" and needs help desperately. I wouldn't be suprised if this piece talk lead to them backing down and accepting aid which we would possibly offer; we have before. We've offered them (Their citizens) aid multiple times.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:26 am

M14 double-taps wrote:
Ok, it's even more obvious when we look at it now that what Durkee has said is true....NK is "Pussy "Watch your language"" Razz
They aren't going to do crap. If they do, China will NOT back them, as they've shown to the world by HOSTING Peace talks with all countries involved after NKs mortar incident. This shows that they are tired of being involved with NK and their antics.
It's also been proven, while NK has nuclear capabnilites, their missiles can't even reach beyond the DMZ, which really takes away that threat. Unless of course our research is incorrect....

NK is poor as "Watch your language" and needs help desperately. I wouldn't be suprised if this piece talk lead to them backing down and accepting aid which we would possibly offer; we have before. We've offered them (Their citizens) aid multiple times.
Ya, frankly I'm 100 times more worried about our relations with China than I am about N.Korea. If there is going to be a WWIII...it's going to primarily be the US and China going at it.
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:02 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
M14 double-taps wrote:
Ok, it's even more obvious when we look at it now that what Durkee has said is true....NK is "Pussy "Watch your language"" Razz

NK is poor as "Watch your language" and needs help desperately. I wouldn't be suprised if this piece talk lead to them backing down and accepting aid which we would possibly offer; we have before. We've offered them (Their citizens) aid multiple times.
Ya, frankly I'm 100 times more worried about our relations with China than I am about N.Korea. If there is going to be a WWIII...it's going to primarily be the US and China going at it.

I have to disagree, I think China realizes that America makes a good ally, and I think they hold the US to a pedestal. That isn't to say that I could be incorrect, it's just what I feel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:56 am

AFU wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
M14 double-taps wrote:

I have to disagree, I think China realizes that America makes a good ally, and I think they hold the US to a pedestal. That isn't to say that I could be incorrect, it's just what I feel.

and its true they do see the u.s. not necessarily as an ally but a country that has more potential in things involved with them, what potential does NK have to china? not really any. there is a lot about NK that china doesn't even realize and they wouldn't mind the peninsula being reunified under south korean control either.
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 am

The only reason China and NK allied up to begin with was for the promo of communism. China has strayed so from communism and is moving toward capitalism. NK's potential combat force is a lil over 4 million. That is NOT their standard army but the amount of their population that is physically capable of fighting.

The biggest problem we will face is teaching values which promote the actual advancement in the country and not a power hungry maniac. This ingraining propaganda will be the hardest fight. Killing a person is easy killing a thought is much harder
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:02 pm

AFU wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
M14 double-taps wrote:

Agreed. While some tensions have surfaced, I think overall China realizes that America makes a good Ally...everyone knows Chnas one of the biggest producers, if no THE biggest, but the U.S. is there biggest consumer. We buy so much from them; were the ones making their multiplying population possible!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:46 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:
AFU wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
M14 double-taps wrote:

Agreed. While some tensions have surfaced, I think overall China realizes that America makes a good Ally...everyone knows Chnas one of the biggest producers, if no THE biggest, but the U.S. is there biggest consumer. We buy so much from them; were the ones making their multiplying population possible!! Laughing

Have you seen some of the recent WikiLeaks articles? I think we'll manage to piss them off pretty well based on those alone hahah. (\"Watch your language\", our government managed to piss me off pretty well too. Can you believe we covered up that many civilian deaths? Freakin' ridiculous.) I wouldn't go as far to say China is an ally. We're more at peace because we rely on one another for economic support (ok, so it's just us relying on them). We owe them soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much money and will never be able to pay it back no matter how hard we try. I think that itself is grounds for animosity on their part.

Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:20 pm

A major problem i see is dealing with the north korean people.... they are so heavily indoctrinated. If you watch any documentaries on NK you will definitely see this. They are more or less brainwashed with fairy tales about kim jong il and his father. It's so extreme that when one of the reporters asked a nk if kimjongil could do anything bad, he couldn't understand the concept of kimjongil doing something bad......
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:22 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
A major problem i see is dealing with the north korean people.... they are so heavily indoctrinated. If you watch any documentaries on NK you will definitely see this. They are more or less brainwashed with fairy tales about kim jong il and his father. It's so extreme that when one of the reporters asked a nk if kimjongil could do anything bad, he couldn't understand the concept of kimjongil doing something bad......

agreed
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:13 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:

Yes, I saw a documentary about a year ago about a team of reporters who went in the country to help out blind patients who were basically being ignored of medical attention by the NK gov't. While their overall objective was to help out the blind, they simultaneously revealed firsthand the horrors of the NK personality cult. A couple of notable instances appeared when they interviewed the family of a blind patient. Their first question was simple; "Is the supreme ruler ever wrong", the family responded with complete bewilderment, because apparently, saying Kim is wrong is like a deadly sin. After they healed the elderly couple of their blindness (being able to see for the first time in 15 years) the first thing the patients did after being able to see, was run straight to the nearest picture of Kim, bow, and say "It is our duty to cleanse the world of these American filth. We know that only by the hands of the supreme leader we were healed."
Pretty intense, yo.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:01 pm

AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:

Yes, I saw a documentary about a year ago about a team of reporters who went in the country to help out blind patients who were basically being ignored of medical attention by the NK gov't. While their overall objective was to help out the blind, they simultaneously revealed firsthand the horrors of the NK personality cult. A couple of notable instances appeared when they interviewed the family of a blind patient. Their first question was simple; "Is the supreme ruler ever wrong", the family responded with complete bewilderment, because apparently, saying Kim is wrong is like a deadly sin. After they healed the elderly couple of their blindness (being able to see for the first time in 15 years) the first thing the patients did after being able to see, was run straight to the nearest picture of Kim, bow, and say "It is our duty to cleanse the world of these American filth. We know that only by the hands of the supreme leader we were healed."
Pretty intense, yo.

exactly what i was talking about. They didn't even bother to thank the doctors that actually healed them. instead they (as you said) ran to the nearest pic of kim jong il and thanked him instead. the personality cult is indeed a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korean Hostilities   Korean Hostilities - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korean Hostilities
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3