Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft Grenades and Launchers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Airsoft Grenades and Launchers Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Grenades and Launchers   Airsoft Grenades and Launchers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:20 am

So I was browsing Evike and looking at different launchers and grende shells. A couple sparked interest for me. The first was the pistol launchers.
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_46&products_id=33832
The reason for having a standalone launcher is:
1. Im not going to spend $200-300 on a Standalone mount and an M203, or a thumper, etc.
2. It can be easily carried
3. It does not require any railspace on your replica

Now, for the shells:
I found this nifty little shell. Really, it's an all purpose!
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=23_58&products_id=32596
You can load anything from powder to BBs to paintballs inside it! I figured that would be the best to use.

What are your guys' experience/opinions on Airsoft Grenades, Shells, and Launchers?
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Grenades and Launchers   Airsoft Grenades and Launchers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 am

I know little about them, but someone who modified his P90 to have two 203s(He did this as a joke, but he really know his many different M203 launchers and grenades) that I played with regularly swore by Madbull shells.

This person also kept a Barrett muzzle break on the same P90... If he used that launcher you linked he would put an M203 on the top and bottom rails also...
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Grenades and Launchers   Airsoft Grenades and Launchers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:52 pm

In my experience, 40mm grenades aren't very useful. But that depends heavily on where you play and what the rules are. The advantage of a more traditional grenade over the S-Thunder one is that you don't have an end cap to lose. BBs stay inside the grenade by virtue of a rubber ring around the end of the grenade. With the S-Thunder one, you need to plug the end with a cap (or something else if and when you lose the cap).

I have a set of King Arms grenades, and they work if you take care of them. Always store them with gas and lube in them. They leak if you store them dry.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Grenades and Launchers   Airsoft Grenades and Launchers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Oaky...if you're buying a Launcher, heres the important stuff:
1. the laucnher is NOTHING but a trrigger assembly, so basically pick which one looks the coolest or is cheaper.
2. The PERFORMANCE comes from the actual 40mm grenade you buy. If you're going to buy a laucnher, DO NOT skimp out on buying a decent grenade. I have a King Arms grenade and with .20g BBs, the group doesn't even make it the 15 ft. out of my back yard. I'm going to try .12gs, which I here will help because that's what you're SUPPOSED to use in these launchers, but the point is BUY A GOOD SHELL.
3. These suckers are CONFUSING. The shells have soo many unwritten instructions to follow its crazy; resetting the gas chamber by pressing the button on the bottom, which you need a pencil to do, Don't load the BBs first, I've fired mine almost RIGHT into my face TWICE just by loading the gas while there were BBs in the shell. I guess maybe I didn't reset the button, I don't know. They can be really confusing. NEVER unscrew your grenade unless you have to, especially if you're new to these. Pieces will go everywhere.
4....buy a thumper. They are SO FRIGGIN COOL. I love mine.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Grenades and Launchers   Airsoft Grenades and Launchers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Grenades and Launchers
Page 1 of 1