Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?!   WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:44 pm

So my m16 (which you've heard about) has lately not been shooting all the bbs on full auto, it just dry fires, I can shoot a bunch of bullets on sem-auto, over and over but only about 3 bbs come out on auto... does it have to do with the fact that I have a 6.01 in or is it something else?? Please help!
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?!   WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:49 pm

It could be the 6.01, it could be your magazine's spring isn\'t able to get the BB's into the hop up in time, it could be a series of things. Your Tappet plate also could be broken in some way or another. That's all the input I have for this topic though, sorry haha
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?!   WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:09 pm

[quote="alexkmmll"]It could be the 6.01, it could be your magazine's spring isn\'t able to get the BB's into the hop up in time, it could be a series of things. Your Tappet plate also could be broken in some way or another. That's all the input I have for this topic though, sorry haha[/quote]

Tappet plate? Enlighten me...
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?!   WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:12 pm

First of all stop shooting it.

Then clean your barrel and hop-up, and make sure there wasn't anything lodged in the air nozzle by an unjamming rod or something.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?!   WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:14 pm

[quote="DrummerBoyz95"]First of all stop shooting it.

Then clean your barrel and hop-up, and make sure there wasn't anything lodged in the air nozzle by an unjamming rod or something.[/quote]

I clean it all the time, I'm suspecting its the mag cause I've had it almost a year... I think I'll have my techy friend check it out.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?!   WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:17 pm

The tappet plate pulls back the nozzle that keeps air from escaping into the mag when you fire. If the tappet plate is not functioning right, and the nozzle isn\'t being pulled back after each round, the next round wont load.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?!   WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 pm

[quote="alexkmmll"]The tappet plate pulls back the nozzle that keeps air from escaping into the mag when you fire. If the tappet plate is not functioning right, and the nozzle isn\'t being pulled back after each round, the next round wont load.[/quote]

Oh, that definetly could be a problem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?!   WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY WON'T IT SHOOT WELL?!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1