Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

RBAV Assault pack boots and caps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

RBAV Assault pack boots and caps Empty
PostSubject: RBAV Assault pack boots and caps   RBAV Assault pack boots and caps Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:38 pm

So I got a few new things, sorta, they are all relitivly new except the cap but anyways enjoy, and excuse the size. I didn't have the time to resize.

RBAV Assault pack boots and caps Picture005
RBAV Assault pack boots and caps Picture008
RBAV Assault pack boots and caps Picture010
RBAV Assault pack boots and caps Picture011
RBAV Assault pack boots and caps Picture008

anyways let me do a little explaining here.

BattleLab RBAV
Carrhart Gloves
Propper Patrol Cap
Gore-Tex boots w/ Paracord Laces
issued assault pack
Voodoo Utility pouch
Voodoo Double pistol pouch
IR OD US Velcro Flag

I know I don't have much on this, I just got a job again. Airsoft hasn't really been on my mind too awfully much, but I am going to try to get back into it.

I also have a pistol belt, that I keep my holster on, but didn't grab it.

Soon to come

1x Double M16 Mag Pouch
1x Tripple M16 Mag Pouch
Hydro Pack
Admin Pouch

anyways please ask about the gear, I will give as much info as I can, and we need more people posting.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: RBAV Assault pack boots and caps   RBAV Assault pack boots and caps Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Well we need new posts Razz
What's your view on the fit of the vest, what's your height(Does it fit freaking huge people?) good points and bad points?
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: RBAV Assault pack boots and caps   RBAV Assault pack boots and caps Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:09 pm

The vest is rally nice. I'll do a quick review. First off yes it will fit large people, but you may need to get different cummerbunds, since these don't velcro down they zip up in the middle.

Anyways, I'm 5'11" and have a small build, roughly 35" chest. They guy I got it from is built and has about a 45" chest, and it fit him, stomach wise the securing strap is tight but it is adjustable and elastic. For the actual vest it doesn't feel to big, not as small feeling as the CIRAS but not as bulky as IOTV's. But still allows for the same amount of protection as the IOTV.

The vest alone weighs quite abut though, 3-5 pounds if not more. Really not to bad, plates are really easy to get in and out, but they are secure.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RBAV Assault pack boots and caps   RBAV Assault pack boots and caps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RBAV Assault pack boots and caps
Page 1 of 1