Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

its stupid that nobody makes a...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FarmBoy
Private
Private

its stupid that nobody makes a... Empty
PostSubject: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:51 pm

Its stupid that nobody makes any type of uppgrade for 12g co2 airsoft guns, like propane adapters or pain 32oz tank adapters. youre just alone on that sorta thing. i got this cheap gas machine pistol from wal mart (crosman air mag M50) i modified it to shoot full auto, but it uses the 12g co2's too fast. so im looking online for some sorta adapter and i find there aint realy any coversion kits for 12g co2 guns unless its a bb(.177 cal)gun. the only gas conversion mod i saw was the propane adapters for the green gas guns. well i don't feel like wasting gas to drive 15ml to Dick's or Sports Authority to get gas, and you get more propane for your buck than co2. i at least what to convert my gun to use 88g co2 but the only 88 adapters ive seen are for paint ball or bb guns. i don't know if im jaust not looking in the right place or what , but ive search the internet and found nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:25 pm

(1) driving all over the place and spending money on these mods will cost more than just buying a 1911/ VFC GBB.
(2)you can buy propane adaptors that attach to coleman stove tanks.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
FarmBoy
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:31 pm

yeah i know about the propane, adapters but what im saying is they only make those adapters for green gas guns, not co2
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:35 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
(1) driving all over the place and spending money on these mods will cost more than just buying a 1911/ VFC GBB.

Propane DESTROYS GAS GUNS. DO NOT USE IT. It also kills the mag vavle. I have seen this with my Luger, and my .45
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
FarmBoy
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:10 pm

well 88g are the same as 12g there both co2, but still ive only seen 88g co2 adapters for bb and paint ball guns ,not airsotf guns which is one of the things that make me mad
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:12 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

Propane DESTROYS GAS GUNS. DO NOT USE IT. It also kills the mag vavle. I have seen this with my Luger, and my .45

I guess what I have can't qualify as a gas pistol... Twisted Evil you know what im talking about too
Back to top Go down
FarmBoy
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:39 pm

88g wont destroy a co2 gun because its filled with co2
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:06 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
M14 double-taps wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

I guess what I have can't qualify as a gas pistol... Twisted Evil you know what im talking about too

I'm sorry.....I don't quite follow. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:00 pm

Ok you don't nvm
Back to top Go down
FarmBoy
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:37 pm

ok i don't want to buy a new gun i just want an upgrade
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:55 pm

Well unfortunately you chose to go with a relatively unknown gun that has an importer branaded name so we really don't know the true manufacturer. You also went with Co2 which in most airsofters eyes is in superior to Green Gas weapons. The reason noone makes parts for it is because there is no demand for the parts(if there is its very limited).

life sucks, sometimes you just have to work with what you got.

sticks
Back to top Go down
FarmBoy
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:45 pm

yes life does suck from time to time. money issues are usually the source of the problem do to the fact that you have to spend an outrajious amount of money to buy something good.
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

PostSubject: Re: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:29 am

crosman is the true manufacturer here is a link http://www.crosman.com/airsoft/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its stupid that nobody makes a...   its stupid that nobody makes a... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its stupid that nobody makes a...
Page 1 of 1