Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Another Forum Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Another Forum Update Empty
PostSubject: Another Forum Update   Another Forum Update Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:19 am

Just to keep everyone "in the loop":

I have deleted the "Sniper News" section to save space in the forum. It had a whopping 0 posts, and I didn't see it getting too many more anytime soon. If anyone has news for snipers, simply post it in the "General Sniper Discussion" section.

Also, I have done away with the "Past Airsoft Events" section. It wasn't working out as I had hoped, and thanks to the recommendations of some of the members on here, we now have a better replacement - "Battle Scars." It's a chance for you all to share past experiences with each other and give advice based on what you learned. Please read the Sticky (located within the section) before posting. I simply changed the name of the previous section to "Battle Scars" and locked the threads already within it to keep those who posted their from losing all those posts from their post "rank." Smile

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Another Forum Update   Another Forum Update Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:00 pm

I Like the Changes, really looking good !!!! Great job !!!!!
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Another Forum Update   Another Forum Update Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:45 pm

Same here.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Forum Update   Another Forum Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Forum Update
Page 1 of 1