Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What sport do you play?

Go down 
+13
Alabama_Sniper
WorldsEdge
killyouno5
Nathan15
Lone Wolf
Zane
TheJim
M14 double-taps
djstasevich
sticks.13
airsoft22595
pasniper21
.25 Gram Sniper
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What sport do you play?
1.Airsoft
What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 11 ]
2.Soccor
What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
3.Basketball
What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
4.Baseball
What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
5.Hunting
What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6.Swimming
What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
7.Cycling
 0% [ 0 ]
8.Football
What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
9.Hockey
What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%What sport do you play? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
10.Fishing
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
WorldsEdge
Corporal
Corporal
WorldsEdge

What sport do you play? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:24 am

I run for fun so ya
Back to top Go down
http://www.kowkingdom.com
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:06 am

Baseball , hunting , airsoft , freshwater fishing , and in deep sea fishing .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:08 pm

football is all i play outside of airsoft and paintball
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:53 pm

i play airsoft basketball and i hunt and lift everday
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:54 pm

ooh yeah soz can't forget track and crosscountry
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:55 pm

Actually the reason that there is not more for football is because of the poll otions , it only allows for one vote , I for one play more than one sport , football not being one of them , but never the less .
Back to top Go down
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:59 pm

Yeah Airsoft shouldn't be in the options or you should be allowed to pick multiple options considering we all should play airsoft. This is a airsoft fourm, right......
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:13 pm

yeah lol whould be able to pick multiple options i play like 4-5 different sports but you don't really play hunting
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:42 pm

But all outdoors stuff like hunting and fishing are considered sports , in Walmart they do consider it the Sport And Goods Section don't they .
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:36 am

I played basketball for 5 years and Baseball for 1, but dotn do any thing anymore. I am going to be completely honest , I am getting alittle chubby, but thats only cause my school finally serves french fries. But after Christmas break I am gonna lift and get back to the pack I had Very Happy

so just airsoft right now
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:05 am

You forgot boxing... Lol its ok its not a really popular sport.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:03 pm

I would like to get into boxing , but my only problem is , other that my muscles , or lack there of , is I just can't jump rope .
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:42 pm

Tennis ??? thats a Sport ???

I always thought that it was a version of Ping-Pong, except you stand on the Tableī!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry, thatīs not Funny.

OOOHHH Yes it is !!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have nothing but respect for you guys that play Tennis, the stamina requirements for that sport are amazing, never mind the hand eye coordination, I could never play it. Besides, Tennis has the best looking Female Players!!!

Donīt ever Date a Hockey chick No No No , Kissing a girl with no front teeth No No , there are better ways to spend a Friday Night !!!
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:05 pm

haha ya I am not the best at jumping rope but it comes with practice and to slob...WOW
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:27 am

slob212 wrote:
I have nothing but respect for you guys that play Tennis, the stamina requirements for that sport are amazing, never mind the hand eye coordination, I could never play it. Besides, Tennis has the best looking Female Players!!!

Y thank ye. I agree about the female thing, much better looking than any other sport!(especially softball Laughing)

I don't know about anywhere else but at the YMCA they hold free classes for Boxing.

sticks
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:46 am

lol no I don't need the ymca to help me I am competitve and I have a family friend who teaches boxing on the side and gives me free leasons and he is also the one that helps me when I am in a match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you play?   What sport do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What sport do you play?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2