Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Night Airsoft

Go down 
+9
pasniper21
STAT
Sniper004
lonesniper24
kkoerber
sticks.13
Lone Wolf
killyouno5
sambam2011
13 posters
AuthorMessage
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:28 pm

Recently My airsoft group and i have begun playing airsoft after dark. I is the best thing ever...never knowing what will be 5 feet ahead of you...it also gave me more respect for night ops. soilders. So try it out.
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am

I have always wanted to do this i will have to try it but one thing if you can't see 5 feet then what if someone is right in front of you and you spray they wont it kinda hurt?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:09 am

I have some tips for night

1. Flashlights are stealthy, if used in the proper manner
2. Do not shoot unless you are 100% positive it is a opponent (call in tengo)
3. When not using your eyes, focus on the noise around you, find a status quo (takes 2 minutes) then any interruption will have you springing up, gun drawn.
4. Do not run or panic...you'll hit a tree, or fall down a 100 ft. well
5. Flash pyrotechnics and woods don't mix well. Magnesium flash disk does because it burns in half a second yet leaves you blind for 2 minutes.
6. Pumps are silent, but effective (note I did not say deadly)
7. Stick with tag outs and springers, these will help your team maintain stealth before breaking fire with AEG's.
8. All black is the most effective night camo

I can go on and on...
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
sticks.13

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:24 am

Fore safety if you play with AEG's please use semi only.

I have played a couple of night games, most were open play style but they were pretty fun.

sticks
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:19 am

i like playing night games and have played a lot of them so i want to get pink camo, like th British S.A.S. uses ( called the pink panther unit)....... the way it works is that the pink absorbs access light and what not....
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:09 am

Lone Wolf wrote:

No black at night make NO since at all...I played a night game kinda it was fun but it wasn't really a game I was just screwing with my brother to make him think something was out in the back lol.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:21 am

lonesniper24 wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:

No black at night make NO since at all...I played a night game kinda it was fun but it wasn't really a game I was just screwing with my brother to make him think something was out in the back lol.

Ok Im confused...night game kinda, do you mean it was like dusk out. I have played night games and CQB in my EMO it works fine.
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:08 am

i use my normal camo. i figure if the trees/plants are green during the day and at night they look black why wouldent my marpat.
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:08 am

but back to the topic yes i like night games. but it makes it hard as heak to play the sniper role.
Back to top Go down
STAT
Corporal
Corporal
STAT

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:25 pm

WE HAVE A 3 PART SERIES robin sage 1,2,3 all at night ongoing story line starts at 8 pm to 0700 gamne control call in missions/side missions/targets all depending on actions of other units etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.smtactical.com http://www.tango-5.com
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:31 pm

Has anyone every played a night CQB game, I think that would be intresting.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:53 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil HERE COMES THE PAIN !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Playing long OPS can be a real thrill, going 24-48 hours and sometimes even longer on the Playing Field can be a real challenge.

Something to keep in mind when playing at night, due to the limited visibility, your engagement ranges are going to be greatly reduced. If you are going to be playing thru the night be prepared to come accross players that are dozing, and if you surprise them you could end up getting a shot from inside a couple of feet, a gun shooting just 400 FPS will drop you to your knees if you get hit in the wrong spot. ( The Family Jewels, Mouth, Tip of your Nose ).

The speed of Night games is also greatly reduced, be prepared for long waiting times between the periods of Action.

As far as CQB at night, I reccomend this to teams or players that are realy experienced and using guns that are in the 300-350 FPS range. The ranges of engagement are close, visibility is almost zero, and if you are using Flash-Bangs, people are going to be night blind for long periods of time, so you are going to have players shooting at sounds, not what they see. It is an absolute adrenaline rush, but extremly dangerous for players with limited experiance.
Back to top Go down
STAT
Corporal
Corporal
STAT

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:54 pm

REMEMBER tactical flashlight (strobe your target) laser i use red so it doesnt leave a trail that points to me move slow and listen
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:56 pm

Night games..... best camo is tiger stripe (for the love of Don't use the Lord's name in vain. not black, MC or Desert!)

Don't use a torch/flashlight
Don't use a laser

Both of the above will point out your position

Move slowly and LISTEN

If there is bright light close one eye to preserve your night vision in that eye while the light is on/ you are in a lighted area

If possible, use large spotlights when on the defence, pointing away from you and towards your enemy (they will not be able to see you, you will be easily able to see them, and they will be night blind after they get past them.

for aiming, an image intensifying scope would be a good idea (don't use red dots) lasers are a bad idea- but if you must, avoid green, it points both ways.

Never carry any type of light unless you want to become a bb magnet

thats all i can think of at the moment.

Jim
Back to top Go down
STAT
Corporal
Corporal
STAT

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:04 pm

@jim when i was trained for cqb/cqc we used flashlights what you need to remember is that you use when you are firing at the target
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:57 pm

We always play night games. We use a 1,000,000 candle power light in a tree house. While we play CQC in a corn feild. I have a powerful flashlight with a focused beam when you shine it in peoples eyes theyre blinded so i would reccomend that you use flashlights for blinding people a focused beam is what you want.
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:41 am

STAT- I was referring to woodland....
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:27 pm

i just use the iron sights on my m4 and i do equip a flash light but it is only on for when i fire
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:07 pm

For iron sights get flouresent (glowy) paint and spray it on your aiming side of the sights. study
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:49 pm

or get a just get a red dot site and save your gun the fugliness...lol
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:25 am

A Tactic that we use quite effectivly and can save you team a good load of cash is to,

equip 1 Player with a set of NODS and a Laser, He/she spots and marks the targets with the Laser, the rest of the team then engages. In most cases the Target is so overwhelmed by incomming BB´s they have little or no cance to return effective fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Night Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Airsoft   Night Airsoft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Airsoft
Page 1 of 1