Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Day and Night skirmish(what should i bring)?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior33
Private
Private

Day and Night skirmish(what should i bring)? Empty
PostSubject: Day and Night skirmish(what should i bring)?   Day and Night skirmish(what should i bring)? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Ok this weekend will be having a 2-day mil-sim. Our team the Swamp Dogs; which we consist of 5 members. Will be going up against i believe a 10 man team. But my quesion is am i properly prepared?

My new echo 1 mp5sd blowback
KWA M93r
multicam bdu's
G.I. boots
Tactical goggles
multicam boonie hat
knee pads
3 hi-cap mags for the mp5
two 11.1 lipo batteries for the mp5
navy blue bdu's
navy blue bulletproof vest(yes its actually bulletproof, you'll be surprised what you get when your dad works for the FBI after Hurricane Katrina)
3 grenades
small camping tent
mag lite

Last edited by Warrior33 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night skirmish(what should i bring)?   Day and Night skirmish(what should i bring)? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:06 pm

you sound pretty well set, but u just want to make sure you have all your living needs like sleeping bag, pillow, matches, raingear [ just in case], food such as snacks, and Deodorant, Definatly that. Other than that, have fun and tell me how it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night skirmish(what should i bring)?   Day and Night skirmish(what should i bring)? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:45 pm

Mate, the Bulletproof Vest isn't necessary. If real bullets were flying it'd be useful, but they aren't. Its just going to weigh you down and you'll regret taking it with you after a few hours. Other than that just remember food and water and you're good to go.

One more thing actually, you should reconsider the tent. Its only 2 days, and between the times your team is sleeping in it, you'll have to carry THAT around too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day and Night skirmish(what should i bring)?   Day and Night skirmish(what should i bring)? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day and Night skirmish(what should i bring)?
Page 1 of 1