Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

don't know whats wrong

Go down 
+2
slob212
devil dog425
6 posters
AuthorMessage
devil dog425
Private
Private
devil dog425

don't know whats wrong Empty
PostSubject: don't know whats wrong   don't know whats wrong Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:57 am

I bought a UTG M324 sniper. I'm not sure if its broken and if so how do i fix it? When ever i cock it and i have a loaded BB if i tilt the barrel down the BB just slides out of the barrel got any tips
Thanks
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: don't know whats wrong   don't know whats wrong Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:14 am

Sounds as if the Hop-Up is defect, Either the Hop-up element, the Rubber, Missing Hop-Up Nubbing are the causes of your problem. The BB is not being held in the Hop-Up Chamber.

Did you buy this gun Used ?

If you bought it New, return it for rpairs or replacement. Donīt void the guarentee by doing the repairs yourself. Should never have to repair something new.
Back to top Go down
devil dog425
Private
Private
devil dog425

PostSubject: Re: don't know whats wrong   don't know whats wrong Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:21 pm

Yeah i bought it new.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: don't know whats wrong   don't know whats wrong Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:18 pm

I would bet you dollars to doughnuts, the Hop Up is defect, send it back for replacement or repairs, terrible when this happens but if you repair it yourself, you void the warentee and have to invest more money in replacement parts, even when the HOP is turned completly off there should be enough resistance to hold the BB in the HOP-UP chamber.
Back to top Go down
devil dog425
Private
Private
devil dog425

PostSubject: Re: don't know whats wrong   don't know whats wrong Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:57 pm

yeah thanks
Back to top Go down
STAT
Corporal
Corporal
STAT

PostSubject: Re: don't know whats wrong   don't know whats wrong Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:09 am

NUB!!!! check it out
Back to top Go down
http://www.smtactical.com http://www.tango-5.com
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: don't know whats wrong   don't know whats wrong Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:52 pm

Because that's not demeaning or condescending in the slightest........
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: don't know whats wrong   don't know whats wrong Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:53 am

I think and hope he was talking about the Nubbing, and not trying to spell the ``Nīī word difrently, Right STAT ?? Wink
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: don't know whats wrong   don't know whats wrong Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:30 pm

Quote :
Right STAT ??

I laughed at that. My guess it's a hop up defect. Also, check the warranty(I think?) to see if you can return it back for your money or can get it fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: don't know whats wrong   don't know whats wrong Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:35 am

Yeah anytime a new airsoft gun breaks , or has a deffectiant moment , go by my new motto that I have just developed by reading your posts , send it back .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't know whats wrong   don't know whats wrong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

don't know whats wrong
Page 1 of 1