Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Fighting

Go down 
+12
lonesniper24
panic324
Gracie
p51dmustang
Alabama_Sniper
slob212
Nathan15
pasniper21
Lone Wolf
AFU
sticks.13
killyouno5
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Fighting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting   Fighting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Actually I do get most of the jokes, I have been a fan of British humor since I was 10...started with monty python & the holy grail...great movie...those of you who haven't seen it, should watch it or else you will not leave a completed life.

I have seen the news, they got every big city airport locked down tight with HK and Glock ever since the water bottle
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

Fighting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting   Fighting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:35 pm

The Life of Brian> Holy Grail.
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

Fighting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting   Fighting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Ok well I had court today for the fight and here is what happened. I went to the court room Itold my story and the judge told me that I might have a self defence case so he told me to go talk to some people. We went intoo this guys office and he looked over all of the statements then asked me what happened. I told him everything and then once I told him that I was turned around when he started punching me he said that because it wasn't written in any statements (I didnt feel at the time that I would have to write that) it couldent be considered self defence. He told me that at this point it was my word against the other kids and when I told him that my word is better than his because he escelated the whole thing he told me I was wrong. The guy then gave me two choices. I could either take the hit on my record and go to a class that would cost an extra $85 on top of the $145 for court costs or he told me he would give me a "break" and said that he would give me the option of not getting the hit but still having to take the class and everything else. Now let me tell you this. Before my case I saw a kid one year older then myself get only 21 hours of comunity service for stealling but earlier he had stle a car that he was found guilty of. So basicly this kid stole a car was found guilty of that then went and stole from a store and only got 21 hours of comunity servise with the court costs. Now I chose the no hit on the record but because I defended myself I would have to take two classes and pay over $200. I went back into the court room and the judge felt nice and told me that if I would be clean for 1 year then all this would be dropped I would have no record but if I do get into trouble I will have to pay for the class and everything else and pay for what ever I get into trouble for. So really if my parents couldent pay the $145 bucks I would have a criminal record. So what the system says is if you can't pay for the fines and charges you are screwed but if you can pay for it then you could be let off the hook. Just a warning to everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Fighting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting   Fighting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:51 pm

I agree with afu
some times self defence is what you really should have the rights to.

too bad you don't own an airsoft rifle Twisted Evil just kidding REALLY KIDDING

WW
Back to top Go down
anakin1293
Private
Private

Fighting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting   Fighting - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:56 pm

yeah, our system sucks for some things, but hey it is better than no system at all. I have always thought that the system favors the rich, it is the only way for them to make money, they let the rich criminals think that they can get away with anything if they have the money and then the rich ones keep on coming back and paying the fines just to get off. It is screwed up but that is how it works and unfortunately there isn't too much we can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fighting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting   Fighting - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3