Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Good news!!!!! need some tips please...

Go down 
+4
pasniper21
Alabama_Sniper
slob212
got ambushed?
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Empty
PostSubject: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:19 pm

Ok i have some good news. In some other posts you may have heard of my crappy AEG M16 by me and p51dmustang. Well i just charged it some and its shooting really good. I only have .12 g bbs and i heard there not good but its shooting good out of it. What size should i use? I think ima going to spray paint it black and use it for practice and let my little bro who wants to airsoft with me use it untill he gets good enough to buy a good gun. Im using that for practice but thinking about getting a Well R8 G3 A3 AEG Electric Airsoft Rifle or a MP5. Im p51dmustang's spotter and also i like to just go ambush. If you have any tips for training or in battle for a spotter or a "ambusher" posistion please help. Im pretty much a noob at airsoft and forgot every thing.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:26 pm

got ambushed?

Your question is really hard to answer, not enough information,

What changes did you make ?
What kind of FPS is it shooting at ?

If you are using .12g BB´s I have the feeling that you are using a <0,5 J Rifle, and anything above .18g BB´s would be to heavy.
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:29 pm

I am just asking for tips. I was saying that its actually shooting good, Im guessing 250 fps, I was shooting in my room but it rebounded off a wall and hit my friend and left a welt. So i was just asking for tips for ambushing or spotter.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:35 pm

here is a good guide to get a guesstamation of what you are shooting,

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/BulletDetail?bulletID=34

What size ambush element are we looking at, Fire Team, Squad, maybe something larger ??
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:37 pm

i don't know were looking at making a 2-3 snipers and we have spotters for each sniper
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:11 pm

Ok , go with the Echo 1 G3 , only 50 dollars , shoot at least 20s in it , and for more info check around the forum or just pm me for some info , http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=154_157&products_id=3145 .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:53 pm

But for a decent airsofter do you think a well type of gun would be ok for me or is it really that bad?? i mean some of the echo 1 guns don't have the range ans fps as the well gun i want
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:55 pm

Well fps is everything , trust me go with the Echo 1 , because a year from now when the Well is falling apart in your hands the Echo 1 will still be great for airsofting .
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:09 pm

Alabama_Sniper wrote:
Well fps is everything .

The gun im looking at is like 360 fps so thats good and what i was saying in a year i am upgrading to a better gun and wont need the well gun and probaly give it to my brother. Im not going to tear it up.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:11 pm

I didn't , mean to say that is was everything I meant that fos isn't everything , please listen to me , how much is that Well gun .
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:15 pm

90$ and i only have 20 now proboly getting at least 50 if not more for christmas i get about 20 a month and in march is my brithday and should get 100+. Lmao i didnt count every thing up im sorry thats at least $210 to spend so yeah whoops! tongue
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Yeah then deffinately don't go with the well , no good AEG Assualt rifles are under 100 dollars , just please trust me .
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:20 pm

Ok Im liking one of the R8 AEG's I need to find a good Spotter gun and one where I can just run in Ambush and stuff when im not spotting.
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:06 pm

oh and i had $30 in my wallet and my mom just gave me 70 plus christmas and my allowance and birthday money im going to have about 300 if i save up
Back to top Go down
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:08 pm

The well might have an fps of 360 on the first couple of shots, then be down to 300. Also an Echo 1 would be made of better quality material, and you will have a much better chance of not getting a dud with an Echo 1.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:09 pm

300 , wow , then forget the Well , and Echo 1 M4 is a good gun as well , but I still reccommend the G3 from Echo 1 .
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:25 pm

Yeah i like the MP4 for 185 the echo 1. What do you think the best pisol is for about 40 and under?
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:33 pm

Well I never thought that Id say this , but a Firepower M9 , Co2 powered . They can be found at Sport annd goods stores , and at Walmart .
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:40 pm

lol yeah my first ever airsoft gun was a clear gun with a orange grip it was a pistol, and man that sucker hurt. It wasn't a co2 but it hurt ask p51 if you want. But yeah idk if i want a co2. what do you think of just a M9 spring? Just for a back up
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:43 pm

Well a springer will run you around 20 dollars , but a Co2 will run you around 30 or 40 , only a bit more , but the springer is single shot action , and the Co2 is semi automatic .
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Yeah how long would a co2 cartrige last? I would use a co2 but idk if my parents would go for that
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Well it depends , normally a good cartridge last for about two hours , and then there are 12 in a box for eight bucks a box , one box should last for a war .
Back to top Go down
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:00 pm

ok thanks i may look into a co2 pistol i wont need it much just for like a back up
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:07 pm

I like the G3 but I think you should go with the Echo 1 scar if you are going to go with instead of the M4 the scar does cost more but they are really comfortable.

http://www.airsoftpost.com/echo-full-metal-scar-advanced-squad-carbine-airsoft-rifle-package-p-29643.html

and for a pistol if you can go up another 10 dollars I would recommend the CYMA Glock 18

http://www.airsoftpost.com/full-size-heavy-weight-airsoft-electric-pistol-package-p-28530.html
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
got ambushed?
Corporal
Corporal
got ambushed?

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:14 pm

Yeah im looking at them and like both of them and i have the money for them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news!!!!! need some tips please...   Good news!!!!! need some tips please... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good news!!!!! need some tips please...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next