Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft   Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Finally there is a chance for NE Wisconsin airsofters to have a field near Green Bay. So far the airsoft events are on every 4th Sunday of the month in the summer. Unfortunately for me I am for sure not able to make it to the first 2 events. Just thought I should inform Wisconsin airsofters so they do not go missing out.
More Info: http://www.commandopaintballsports.com/community/index.php?topic=85.0
Dates: http://www.commandopaintballsports.com/community/index.php?action=calendar

Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft   Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:28 am

Yay. NOW I DON'T NEED TO GO TO MILWAUKEE/MADISON/CALI Very Happy

First field I can frequent cheers
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft   Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:55 am

A double post and necro, but I'm headed to the field today, and will give a review of it eventually Very Happy

Review; loaded with paint. Requires paintball masks, wide range of fields (urban castle woods) All together if it didn't have the paint would be well worth it. At least its a field within my range Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft   Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Well I guess it is better than nothing, I wish I wasn't so busy this summer otherwise I would have gone. How was the crowd? Hopefully if this goes well more fields will be popping up around here so we can be more active up here in North-East Wisconsin.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft   Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:12 pm

40 people that day
there's also another field under the name of nelson fields
I'll head there this Sunday and report back about it too.
Nelson fields will run games every sunday Commando does it about 2 times a month also on sundays.
If you go to one, Pm me before you do. I'll meet up there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft   Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:29 am

Well I think that is a pretty decent turnout. Thanks for the info on Nelson Fields! Very Happy Link for the people who would like it http://www.nelsonfield.com/Airsoft.php. I doubt I will get any chance this summer to go Sad , with Marching Band for School and all, but if I get a chance I will send you a Pm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft   Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:36 pm

Nelson field report; lower turnout 15 for half of the day 30 at the end. players anywhere from crossman mini augs (Good targets Rolling Eyes ) to store owners. I enjoyed this field over Commando, due to the better urban setup. We were unlucky, due to the fact that the paintball(ers?) took the forest/woods field. Chrono is 400< as is common.

Side note: look out here for people giving away guns, just got a WE caspian 1911/2 mags for $5, just needs a new part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft   Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Thanks for the report I really wish I had a chance to go this summer. So if I get a chance I will try to go there before Commando due to your reasons. Also the "Crossman players" shouldn't be to much of a problem as long as they are respectful like everyone else, the more people getting into this sport the better.
Also nice find on the we, any chance on some pics? I will be sure to keep my eyes out.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft   Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 pm

I'll post another thread for the 1911

about the crossman players, they are stubborn Sobs, One was clearly being outranged by some high end m4, he wouldn't give up Smile definitely the right kind of players there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft   Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good News For North-East Wisconsin Airsoft
Page 1 of 1