Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Member Registrations!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Member Registrations! Empty
PostSubject: Member Registrations!   Member Registrations! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:40 am

Well everyone, it turns out there was a bug in our system that was deactivating a number of our users' accounts before they could post to the site. Luckily, thanks to Tater, one of our newest members, I was able to find and fix the problem. This would explain why we have the latest growth of members (they were unfortunately deactivated). I'll make sure to keep my eye on the situation so this doesn't happen again. Thanks Tater for the email explaining the situation, and welcome all new members!

If any one of you ever experiences any site issues, please make sure to notify me or one of the mods immediately. Thank you!

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
wf sniper
Corporal
Corporal
wf sniper

PostSubject: Re: Member Registrations!   Member Registrations! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:42 am

so thats why so many guest were on and not members ty for fixing the problem
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Registrations!   Member Registrations! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:07 pm

wf sniper wrote:
so thats why so many guest were on and not members ty for fixing the problem

You're welcome WF. I'll have to keep a look out to make sure this doesn't happen again. As for the guests who don't become members. When someone types in an airsoft related question in a search engine, which leads them to our forum, they often times will simply find what they're looking for and then leave - not becoming a member. This is true with all forums. If only we had a way to make them stay and look around. Smile

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Member Registrations!   Member Registrations! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:50 pm

wow

THANKS TATER!!!! nice find too. That seems like it would have been a hard catch w/out you
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Registrations!   Member Registrations! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member Registrations!
Page 1 of 1