Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

SVD dragunov upgrades?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sniperGokey
Private
Private
sniperGokey

SVD dragunov upgrades? Empty
PostSubject: SVD dragunov upgrades?   SVD dragunov upgrades? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:47 am

I have been using the SVD dragunov .20 bbs, 520fps, airsoft sniper rifle for about four to 6 months. I love my gun and i respect it, but i need to know if there are any upgrades for it so that it can be better... more than better, so it can be magnificent (im not weird), but yeah... are there any upgrades that i can add to it? if so could you give me the links to the site cause that would be, most appreciated. thank you for reading this, sniperGokey out.
Back to top Go down
sniperGokey
Private
Private
sniperGokey

SVD dragunov upgrades? Empty
PostSubject: Re: SVD dragunov upgrades?   SVD dragunov upgrades? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:22 pm

sniperGokey wrote:
I have been using the SVD dragunov .20 bbs, 520fps, airsoft sniper rifle for about four to 6 months. I love my gun and i respect it, but i need to know if there are any upgrades for it so that it can be better... more than better, so it can be magnificent (im not weird), but yeah... are there any upgrades that i can add to it? if so could you give me the links to the site cause that would be, most appreciated. thank you for reading this, sniperGokey out.
Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it, Bill Cosby. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down

SVD dragunov upgrades?
Page 1 of 1