Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

ugh, I hate evike.

Go down 
+10
Creed769
Tank
Spartans
TheOneNamedMike
organdonor
kkoerber
mgunner564
Satan
HoboBob
aveenvp
14 posters
AuthorMessage
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:37 pm

A month ago, I ordered a cyma glock 18, 5000 bio .20s, 3000 bio .28s, and a 150 rd midcap for my g36. A week later, the .28s and the midcap mag came, as well as a letter saying that the other 2 items were out of stock. I have 2 problems with that: I really needed that glock as a sidearm, and they didnt say that it was out of stock on the website. At the time, I was a little pissed off, but I figured that they would get a shipment soon, and then send one to me. It has been a month now, and I went to their site, only to find that the glock has been taken off the website! now I wonder if I will ever get it at all! I really seek advice here. Any Ideas of what to do? scratch
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Evike can be a bit of a hassle to deal with sometimes. What I would do is send them an email asking, "Hey, whats going on here?" or something so they know that one of their customers is out in the dark.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:56 pm

yeah, I guess, it just seems a little retarded that they would be so negligent to their website. they need to upate it more often.
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:00 pm

Yeah but when you look at it theres thousands of items on there and its no easy task keeping everything up to date. I don't like Evike im just saying though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:34 pm

So they took your money and you paid for a letter? Ask about your money i wouldnt care about the gun just my money.
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:41 pm

I agree, But the letter said that they would send it to me when they got it. Also, whenever I try to email them, it takes me to a link on how to download microsoft outlook.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:28 pm

probly because that what the company uses for thir e-mail
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:19 pm

in my opinion evike is the best online store besides airsoft gi.... i think that this is just a one time mishap.... there customer service is the best i have seen...
Back to top Go down
organdonor
Private
Private
organdonor

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:45 am

Thats odd because I ordered the sr25 through them but asa preorder and they called me one night at 5 pm to tell me it would be two weeks before they would have them and I first said that was ok but Then I looked around and saw them @ a hong kong dealer and they were 45 bucks cheaper and cancelled the order. Stupid me with shipping it came out to just over the other price but I had it a week later. I thought they were one of the bettter to deal with. I have had good experiences with,
Un Comany
Evike
Shortys
airsoft GI
Airsoft Extreme
Kapowwe
Years ago I used Airsoft Atlanta quite a bit but seems thier stock is limited lately.
I ordered a gas revolver from Den Trinity and missed the line about "if you don't get a confirmation email" and thought my order went through till I checked my pay pal account and saw the payment was not withdrawn.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:39 pm

Well aveenvp if you highlight the email or copy it to whatever your trying to use AOL Google Yahoo. Then you can sen them a letter.
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Evike is not really a online store. I've been in the retail, and there are TONS of people there, and their hands are always busy. They usually focus their customer support on people there, in the store.
There more of a retail store then a online store, so you should really stick to Airsoft G.I. if you plan to buy a gun from online. Their a great online store, and a retail store, great customer service too.

As for the glock missing, try calling them and demand your money back, I know the sales are final, but if they don't give you what you bought, for the price you payed, thats not a sale.
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Yeah, I agree.
Back to top Go down
Spartans
Private
Private
Spartans

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:21 pm

Well if you ordered the Glock before it went out of stock maby it come a little later than usual because if they take something off the website they must probably look through the list of orders to figure out if they have any extras to send to the people that ordered them before they went out of stock.
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Let me be the millionth to say i dislike evike, great items not so great customer service
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Evike is good, but airsoft gi is better...
Oh and I was going to buy that glock, but it has been discontinued by the company, but, here is another pistol you may be interested in...
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2074
It is the same gun as the Glock 18, just with the upgrades included...
Good price!
My dad bought the CYMA glock 18 before it got discontinued and ordered everything like this gun and it cost over $100
(Its a new edition so he could not buy this at the time)
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:41 pm

ASGI just has better customer service, evike from what i've seen has more items
Back to top Go down
ajg248
Private
Private

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: i hate evike   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:03 pm

I recently ordered a DBOYS SPR MOD 0 from them, and everything came on time but the M1811 full metal spring pistol. The M16 MOD 0 came broken, and the silencer they told me would fit didnt. They have REALLY bad customer service. Like 4 different people told me different things. I was told I could exchange back everything (since if the gun doesnt work what do I need accessories for?) and get credit back (yes, I know all sales are final) but this guy Caesar @ evike told me I could, and then some other guy said thats impossible, and yada yada blah blah blah. And then they exchanged a silencer and scope for credit. I asked if possible to get my money back and not credit, they said yes but I will lose 30% restocking fee... and THEN I said never mind, give me instore credit which adds up to EXACTLY $75 + tax. And then they put it back on the credit card for $47.60, so I just lost like $28 bucks so now I can't order something else. Also, a few months ago, I ordered a KART M14 EBR (silver) and it said pre-order ETA 3-15-10, and still, it isn't in stock and with that I ordered a sling, they sent me the wrong sling with the wrong color. Where do you guys reccommend for airsoft supplies???

Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 pm

NOT Evike.
ASGI is great, but Airsoft Extremes customer service cannot be beat.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:16 pm

my friend order gloves from evike and hey sent him 2 right hand gloves
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 pm

I've had just as many mishaps with ASGI as Evike. Which, for me at least, none of them have set me back in any way except time. If you have any problems with an online retailer, I would suggest calling them on the phone. I find they're usually much more responsive over the phone than via email.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:05 am

gentry wrote:
my friend order gloves from evike and hey sent him 2 right hand gloves
Haha, that's just rediculous. How does that even happen??

@ Omega With ASGI and AEX, I've never had to call. They've been amazing to me through Email, everything always got cleared up, even when it's been my fault.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

ugh, I hate evike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugh, I hate evike.   ugh, I hate evike. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ugh, I hate evike.
Page 1 of 1