Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

My own sniper event

Go down 
+3
_XennSniper_
HoboBob
unitsniper02
7 posters
AuthorMessage
unitsniper02
Corporal
Corporal
unitsniper02

My own sniper event Empty
PostSubject: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:58 pm

I don't know if any one has seen the Top Sniper 1 or 2 event on Military Channel. Well that got me pumped up to make my own event so if any one has any ideas for the competitions, like events and rules, just wondering what you guys think?
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Make sure everyone has an AIRSOFT rifle before starting seems like a good one to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
_XennSniper_
Private
Private
_XennSniper_

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:08 pm

I love Top Sniper. And I have been thinking the same thing ever I saw it. I was thinking of something where the sniper has to move to a certain location and eliminate a target while people (2-4) are searching for him. Also, were you thinking of lone sniper's or sniper teams (sniper and spotter)? I'll post more ideas when I can think of them.
Back to top Go down
unitsniper02
Corporal
Corporal
unitsniper02

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:56 pm

I was thinking of a spotter sniper team
Keep posting ideas if you have them
Back to top Go down
_XennSniper_
Private
Private
_XennSniper_

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:34 am

Maybe an scenario event where a convoy is hit by and it turns into a "test the teams abilities". It would have to be in a kinda urban area though. Shooting from buildings and such. Just another thought.
Back to top Go down
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Where do you plan to be having this event at? Is it at a feild actualy set up for airsoft, or is it in your neighbors woods (with premision of course) How many people do you hope to get to attend, and will you be serving food, or will the people have to bring there own. all of wich are questions you have to consider before this event, and before i can start spurting out my ideas study
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:08 pm

Itd be awesome if you could get like a few square mile field maybe like one or two and get like 50-100 people to go. That would be simply awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:30 pm

this would be sweet
a team is blind folded and taken to a basment/ cellar and are forced to escape and get to a freindly convoy.

so like they have to hide from 30 + people or what you can do and they have to go cqb field and sniper to save their team and to win the contest. shortest time wins.

WW
P.S. That might be hard Cool
Back to top Go down
unitsniper02
Corporal
Corporal
unitsniper02

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Well Actually I was going to do it with Two other sniper teams in the woods and land we play on( its not small or any backyards). I think a convoy idea is a good idea, but I think it would be cool if the AA people could form a sniper event of some sort due to the fact that alot of the members here are snipers and probably want to show off there skills? maybe. But keep throwing ideas out thanks
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:05 pm

oh sniper vs sniper duel.............. might work..
Back to top Go down
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:02 pm

you could try having a high priority target for the snipers to eliminate and they have to get in take the shot and get out without being spotted and make it back to a safe zone with out being killed and if they are spotted the other team gos after them...you could even have teams try this and the team with the better job wins.....just an idea
Back to top Go down
WorldsEdge
Corporal
Corporal
WorldsEdge

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 pm

I think you should have a game where its 2 teams of snipers vs eachother. That would be hardcore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kowkingdom.com
_XennSniper_
Private
Private
_XennSniper_

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:49 am

Maybe where one team's objective is to eliminate a target and the other sniper team has to defend it?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:27 pm

like this

JUST PUT THE C4 THERE AND LIGHT THIS CANDLE.......

What does this bring to mind???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My own sniper event   My own sniper event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My own sniper event
Page 1 of 1