Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

spring for l96?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spayd
Private
Private

spring for l96? Empty
PostSubject: spring for l96?   spring for l96? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Im fairly new to airsoft and im looking to buy a new spring for my l96 and i have no idea what the numbers like 130 or 190 mean, but what spring do i want if i want my fps to be 500 or a little more.

thank you
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

spring for l96? Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring for l96?   spring for l96? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Many other upgrades have to be done to put a powerful spring into a sniper. By powerful I mean m150 or over. It has been discussed many times. If you pm sniper 004 he will list every needed part, as he has perfomed close to every upgrade. He would give you a list, and an accurate price range, and Also, Airsoft Atlanta is the way to go for sniper upgrades.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
Spayd
Private
Private

spring for l96? Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring for l96?   spring for l96? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:31 am

ya im aware that other internal upgrades are required but i just wanna know which spring would give me 500-510 fps? or do u mean that there are other upgrades that could increase fps other than a new spring?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

spring for l96? Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring for l96?   spring for l96? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spring for l96?
Page 1 of 1