Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY Empty
PostSubject: BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY   BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:09 am

Who do you guys personally think makes the best PC? For beginners OE TECH and CONDOR seem decent, also heard great towards EAGLE and PANTAC.
Back to top Go down
SpotterSmith
Private
Private
SpotterSmith

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY   BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Love CONDOR PC's...Their my favorite...I also have have an Eagle PC ....I'm going to say my favorite is the CONDOR Plate carrier...

OE Tech is over-rated in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY   BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:30 pm

EAGLE is awesome my friend has one, and i sold him my Matrix Tactical Ciras Type vest both very nice but Matrix tactical is limited because you can't take out the modular pouches
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY   BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Ahh I suppose the is my que to come in. I have an Eagle Ind. chest rig and it is pretty nice. Im not sure about the sticking but its probably like 1000 though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY   BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:17 pm

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2124
Meow
I love that vest and I hear great stuff about it except for crotch protecter and neck protecter get in way but you can take them out. And its a MOLLE plate carrier whats not to love.
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY   BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Yeah i've seen some decent specs on that but a think a little much seems to limit movement for my needs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY   BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEST PLATE CARRIER COMPANY
Page 1 of 1