Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

some pics of my ghillie finally

Go down 
+11
TheJim
.25 Gram Sniper
March_ARB
minilogoman
Alabama_Sniper
Sniper004
Halo0004
Seabass_9000
Roamer
sticks.13
wf sniper
15 posters
AuthorMessage
wf sniper
Corporal
Corporal
wf sniper

some pics of my ghillie finally Empty
PostSubject: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:11 pm

a couple pictures of me
one is me in my ghillie with lots of foliege on and the other one is me about 1 yr ago before i was a sniper

some pics of my ghillie finally Blacklion3
some pics of my ghillie finally AirSoft2
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:25 pm

thats pretty sweet(the ghilli)
what gun are you holding in the second pic?

sticks
Back to top Go down
wf sniper
Corporal
Corporal
wf sniper

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:27 pm

a m4
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:13 pm

yeah, sweet ghillie.... I can't see it, but thats why it is sweet lol
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:32 pm

if you look close you can see a round thing sticking up a little, thats his head looking through the scope, then his body moves back twords the right of the pic. very nice hide though i woulent have noticed it on the field. boy did that angle help alot. Very Happy

did you put the vegi on yourself or did you have someone else put it on for you?

sticks
Back to top Go down
wf sniper
Corporal
Corporal
wf sniper

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:00 pm

i put vegi on my self took me 2 hrs to makeit this good
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:14 am

Ok, seriously... tell us the truth, you just took a pic of an open field and told us your ghillie was in there didnt you? Very Happy

Nice work man! Doubt you will have a problem blending in with your surroundings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
wf sniper
Corporal
Corporal
wf sniper

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:46 am

lol
can u guys see it or not
Back to top Go down
Halo0004
Private
Private
Halo0004

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:00 am

I can see it, And truthfully i spotted it right away.. MAINLY because i saw your head poppin up. But it's a really nice suit. and you are deffinatly not going to be spotted any time soon lookin like that. I like it, now i gotta make mine that good lol.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:05 pm

thats awesome dude, i want a head and shoulders ghille bad
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:35 pm

I saw you right off as well , try to keep your head shoulders and arms down , other than that , great ghille Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
minilogoman
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:30 pm

I think it was really easy to see you because of the picture
ifs common sense that you would be right in the middle of the picture
anyway nice ghillie suit mate =]
Back to top Go down
March_ARB
Corporal
Corporal
March_ARB

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:20 pm

You have to think though... Thats from what 5 feet away. Think from like 100 Ft he would be pretty hidden. And he did a GJ with the angle he layed at right on the edge of were it gets higher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/75thairsoftranger
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:50 pm

Yeah he would be unless he had a spotter who had no sense of camo .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:33 pm

It's a very good ghillie suit but next time if you want us to guess where you are you need to show a more open space(like 100ft) and keep your head down. Other than that its a very good ghillie. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:28 pm

Nice one mate. I don't have a ghillie as good as that but then at my local site there is very little grass it's just bare earth and leaf litter because it's british ancient oak woodland with a thick canopy that doesnt allow anything lo survive underneath apart from nettles and thorn bushes and the occasional fern! lol.

jim
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:54 pm

Sweet, I think I saw this on ASF before I got banned. but that is some sweet ghillie I would try and make it a little better I spotted it a little fast. but that might just be the pic I'm not to sure.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
TheSniper
Private
Private
TheSniper

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Sweet gillie suit. I can't even see it.
Back to top Go down
sniperGokey
Private
Private
sniperGokey

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:12 am

Yes very nice ghillie indeed. my profile picture is of me when i was in the forest in ohio. then i was a gunner with my MR773 M4 carbine, which i still use as my back up gun nowadays. Now i am a very independent sniper with my SVD dragunov @ 520 fps and .20bbs sniperGokey out.
Back to top Go down
AirSoftFoamy
Private
Private
AirSoftFoamy

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:04 pm

i saw you in the suit right away, but it was because i always lokk in the middle and i saw your head popping up but i couldnt tell what side your legs were on, nice Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some pics of my ghillie finally   some pics of my ghillie finally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some pics of my ghillie finally
Page 1 of 1