Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Great cheap camo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

Great cheap camo Empty
PostSubject: Great cheap camo   Great cheap camo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:51 pm

This just hit me last night. What you do is get about 5 rubber bands. Wrap them around your gun in crucial places. Then, when you get to the field, get a handful of natural vegitation, and stuff it under the rubber band. Do this to all of the places on your gun, and there you go! Natural vegitation! I also use this technique to suppliment my ghillie suit, and occasionally my BDUs. Try it!
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

Great cheap camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great cheap camo   Great cheap camo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:32 pm

I did this to my old L96 but I used Zip-Ties in stead. It worked awesome. One of my friends saw it and asked me where i bought it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Great cheap camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great cheap camo   Great cheap camo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Haha nice HoboBob (nice name too hahah). Sometimes the simplest and cheapest things can prove to be just as effective as store bought systems. Human ingenuity and creativity can be an amazing tool.
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

Great cheap camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great cheap camo   Great cheap camo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:13 pm

yeah, I based these off of a product I found which is basically a patch with elastic for natural vegitation. I thought "hey, I can do that!"
Back to top Go down
organdonor
Private
Private
organdonor

Great cheap camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great cheap camo   Great cheap camo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:04 pm

If you watch Top Sniper on the military channel you will notice there are a few soldiers with rubber bands on thier rifles. That is exactly what it is for. Most often the simplest is better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great cheap camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great cheap camo   Great cheap camo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great cheap camo
Page 1 of 1