Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it

Go down 
+3
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
MetallicAirsoft
-$Tankand$pank$-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-$Tankand$pank$-
Private
Private

What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Empty
PostSubject: What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it   What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it   What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:15 pm

i thought you were getting a m4?
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it   What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:05 pm

The Echo 1 Mp5 is surprisingly good for the price. In a comparison between the Echo 1 M4, G36c and the Mp5 the Mp5 won in accuracy and ROF (see video below). Or theres always the Task Force Mp5 from Echo 1 its $205 and it comes with a gun, magazine, battery and charger. It also has an FPS of 400 which is to high for CQB but almost perfect for field. The Vector Arms Mp5 is also a very good gun even though I hate it. Its accurate and powerful and its also Full Metal!

Echo 1 Mp5
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=1976
Task Force Mp5
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=4478
Vector Arms
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2610
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
-$Tankand$pank$-
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it   What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:27 pm

thank you but i use evike.com mit is much cheaper than airsoftgi and is more reliable
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it   What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:09 pm

CA makes one for like 230 or somethin like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it   What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Evike actually has almost exactly the same prices, if not slightly higher. Also, AirsoftGI is actually more reliable with evike. They are both great sites, but AirsoftGI is a little better.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it   What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:07 pm

other way around evike is way cheaper on alot of guns so HA
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it   What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:22 am

for the echo 1 task force mp5 can u put a rail for red dot and a nd another for a forgrip. and is the stockrmovable so u can put a different one on
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it   What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:22 pm

MetallicAirsoft wrote:
other way around evike is way cheaper on alot of guns so HA

Quote :
thank you but i use evike.com mit is much cheaper than airsoftgi and is more reliable

Wrong Wrong! Evike is by FAR not as reliable as ASGI! I have yet to have or hear of a horror story as bad as the ones ive seen on Evike. The prices are also just about the same I rarely see any difference between the two.

As for your MP5 dilemma I suggest getting a CA one or even the CYMA one is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it   What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:21 am

my freind look at the master series mk5a5 by echo. its expensive and a bit over ur budget but my Don't use the Lord's name in vain. its a beauty
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it   What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:24 pm

MetallicAirsoft, I would be willing to pay $5 more and actually have it arrive within a month, in working condition. Thats why I use ASGI Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it   What is the best mp5 for under 210$ or should i get a decent one and upgrade it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1