Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

How many airsoft guns do you have?

Go down 
+5
Jax
aveenvp
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Spl. Durkee
TheOneNamedMike
9 posters

0-3
How many airsoft guns do you have? Vote_lcap50%How many airsoft guns do you have? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 11 ]
4-6
How many airsoft guns do you have? Vote_lcap36%How many airsoft guns do you have? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
7-10
How many airsoft guns do you have? Vote_lcap9%How many airsoft guns do you have? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
11 -
How many airsoft guns do you have? Vote_lcap5%How many airsoft guns do you have? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

How many airsoft guns do you have? Empty
PostSubject: How many airsoft guns do you have?   How many airsoft guns do you have? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:51 am

So I decided to start a poll. How many airsoft guns do you have? If you could, vote, and please explain why you have that many.
For example, me, I have three. I have a A.E.G. (VP5) i use as a primary. I have a shot gun (M3) for my secondary, and my sniper (UTG M324 Gen 3.) for shooting cans in the back yard.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: How many airsoft guns do you have?   How many airsoft guns do you have? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:43 pm

I could've sworn I've seen a thread about this before, but I don't see it anymore.
So here ya go:
~A&K SR-25 (450FPS with .25) - Primary - [My sweetheart and workhorse]
~UTG M4 Tactical -CQB Primary - (360 with .20)
~Cyma G18 (250 FPS) - Sidearm -
~Some cheap spring pistol grip pump shotgun (probably a Double Eagle). It was free so whatever I guess. Shoots 380 consistantly. Makes a good backup.

+A few homemade mortars and over-shoulder rocket/grenade launchers.

Rigth now I'm looking into either the AUG Phantom, Tavore, or some brand I96.
But I suppose in this WONDERFUL economy of ours, all of those are distant dreams right now.
(Sorry about getting politcal)

In the end I suppose It's the player...not the gun anyways.
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: How many airsoft guns do you have?   How many airsoft guns do you have? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:10 pm

As of right now I only have 1 gun.

An Echo 1 M16A4

I used to have three but I sold them but anyway I had these....

UTG M3s shotgun
UHC 6-shot gas revolver

But im planning on getting a JG G36 and then moding it into a MG36.

Last edited by S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft on Tue May 05, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: How many airsoft guns do you have?   How many airsoft guns do you have? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:11 pm

UTG m324 gen 3 - Old rifle, don't use it anymore

JG BAR 10 - currrent rifle, upgraded

E1 G36c - primary AEG/ CQBR

CYMA G18c - sidearm
Back to top Go down
Jax
Corporal
Corporal
Jax

PostSubject: Re: How many airsoft guns do you have?   How many airsoft guns do you have? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Primary- M14

Secondary- G36C

Backup - M3 Shotgun
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: How many airsoft guns do you have?   How many airsoft guns do you have? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:06 pm

4, I think....

Primary- Echo 1 MTC

Secondary- KSC M9(gen 1)

first primary- TM M4, currently in pieces. I can't decide if I should make it a project gun or sell it.

Sniper Rifle- TM VSR10 G-Spec, needs a new piston. I might sell it for a DMR project....

sticks
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: How many airsoft guns do you have?   How many airsoft guns do you have? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:20 pm

how much would you sell that vsr-10 for? Just speaking hypothetically.
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

PostSubject: Re: How many airsoft guns do you have?   How many airsoft guns do you have? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:20 pm

im only gona count the nice ones...
JG m4a1 carbine (enhanced)
TSD m9
and others but all ether lpeag or springer
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: How many airsoft guns do you have?   How many airsoft guns do you have? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Aveenv, probably like $90... I have stripped it down to its metal so its really ugly. I plan on Dura coating it black and maybe putting a stock BAR piston in it(if I can find one). If I can get the piston then I'll try and go for $110 ish, hypothetically of coarse...

I'm %90 sure I am going to sell the TM Mechbox too.... I really want to grab a few(3 to be exact) M14 mechboxes and do some ground up customs. I miss the days when this was common.....

sticks
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: How many airsoft guns do you have?   How many airsoft guns do you have? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:29 pm

yeah, I agree. well, I don't think I'm that interested anymore ( I'll use that money upgrading my BAR-10)
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: How many airsoft guns do you have?   How many airsoft guns do you have? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:01 pm

I have a couple.
TSD M14 scoped with a leapers 4X32mm range estimating A.O. mildot full size scope
JG M4A1 Carbine
Crosman Airmag C11- actually not that bad for a crosman, I believe it is their best gun.
Crosman Airmag M50- unreliable, soon to be trash

I have my TSD M14 with the scope to sharpshoot and snipe. It is actually decent at a closer range. I have it sighted in amazingly and im very happy with it. Shoots about 330 fps with .20 grams. Comes with a 40 round mag.

My JG M4A1 is a complete tokyo marui clone with a full metal gearbox and a one piece tightbore barrel. I use this as a simple assault rifle and is going to be my spotter weapon since my mp-5 died and my m-14 isn't the best for those sticky situations when you need firepower over accuraacy. It is also my first quality grade AEG. 435 fps with .20 grams out of the box. Comes with standard 300 round hi-cap winding mag.

My Crosman Airmag C11 is a Co2 powered pistol that shoots around 350-400 fps with .20 gram bb's. It is a great starter Co2 pistol and also a moderate airsofter Co2 pistol. I truly do love this gun and hope knowone will hate on me for using some crosman. It holds 14 rounds.

My Airmag M50 is also Co2 powered and shoots about the same or alittle bit less powerful than the C11. It is a replica or a Mac-11. It holds 50 rounds and is ok.

THese are my guns! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: How many airsoft guns do you have?   How many airsoft guns do you have? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:48 pm

i think i have 7...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many airsoft guns do you have?   How many airsoft guns do you have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1