Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Sniper shooting/hiding platform.

Go down 
+3
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Jax
Jackofalltrades
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackofalltrades
Corporal
Corporal
Jackofalltrades

Sniper shooting/hiding platform. Empty
PostSubject: Sniper shooting/hiding platform.   Sniper shooting/hiding platform. Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:09 pm

I'm finally getting to go airsofting on Friday so I thought up this little beauty when I saw some spared wood I had.
Basically take a sheet of plywood and paint it olive drab a brown or mix but go out to the area early and with supports nail it up in a tree. Up here we have tree occasionally completely covered in vines so if you do too go to another tree and grab a lot of the vines. Go back to your platform and staple the vines to the sides and bottom and a little on top to give you something to duck behind kind of lip a lip on a jar. this is a real quick job but make sure to do it well and feel free to improve just do get to wild you'll draw attention.
I'll try and get pictures up if I go. Wish me luck

P.S. Don't forget some type of accension devise that's well hidden. like a ladder in the vines of the tree your on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/realm_of_burgess
Jax
Corporal
Corporal
Jax

PostSubject: Re: Sniper shooting/hiding platform.   Sniper shooting/hiding platform. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:27 am

That's a cool idea, but I think some might consider it as cheating.

But I'll admit that I DO love the smell of improvised warfare in the morning!
Back to top Go down
Jackofalltrades
Corporal
Corporal
Jackofalltrades

PostSubject: Re: Sniper shooting/hiding platform.   Sniper shooting/hiding platform. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:31 am

Yeah I didn't have the room to bring the stuff so I couldn't make this time. Now that i think about it I don't ever remember finding that last guy.... is he still out there?
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Sniper shooting/hiding platform.   Sniper shooting/hiding platform. Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:04 pm

No thats not cheating building a fort in the middle of a fire fight is cheating Very Happy that was lots fun. The people I play with are building forts next weekend for our upcoming Memorial Day war.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Jackofalltrades
Corporal
Corporal
Jackofalltrades

PostSubject: Re: Sniper shooting/hiding platform.   Sniper shooting/hiding platform. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:17 pm

it's not cheating and it's not a fort it's a platform. Plus In war if there weren't advantages there would be no winners only a endless bloodbath.
Back to top Go down
Sniper-Two-One
Private
Private
Sniper-Two-One

PostSubject: Re: Sniper shooting/hiding platform.   Sniper shooting/hiding platform. Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Jackofalltrades wrote:
it's not cheating and it's not a fort it's a platform. Plus In war if there weren't advantages there would be no winners only a endless bloodbath.

definatly true if you are referencing WWI
Back to top Go down
Jackofalltrades
Corporal
Corporal
Jackofalltrades

PostSubject: Re: Sniper shooting/hiding platform.   Sniper shooting/hiding platform. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:14 pm

Where WWI was real bad and a good point for this I was referencing just about every war.
Back to top Go down
Murder
Private
Private
Murder

PostSubject: Re: Sniper shooting/hiding platform.   Sniper shooting/hiding platform. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Jackofalltrades wrote:

i wouldn't call that cheating either and that is definitely true
Back to top Go down
http://www.taairsoftteam.webs.com
Assassin2263
Private
Private
Assassin2263

PostSubject: Re: Sniper shooting/hiding platform.   Sniper shooting/hiding platform. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:04 pm

The only time you would ever truly use the platform would be when you are hosting a game. Good idea though.
Back to top Go down
bboy.snow
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Sniper shooting/hiding platform.   Sniper shooting/hiding platform. Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:16 am

nice idea,
pritty funny but what if the other team starts on the side in which you placed this fort/setup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniper shooting/hiding platform.   Sniper shooting/hiding platform. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniper shooting/hiding platform.
Page 1 of 1