Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Great airsoft stories.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wart
Private
Private
wart

Great airsoft stories. Empty
PostSubject: Great airsoft stories.   Great airsoft stories. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:32 pm

O.K. this is more like an amazing game. My team leader and myself took on 10 other players. Don't ask us what we were thinking, it just seemed fun at the time. We hid in a very open area in a small depression with weeds as the only bit of cover. The 10 men broke off into squads of 6 and 4. The six men walked right ontop of us. We got two silent kills and wiped out the other four. We then moved out to find the other four. We came up behind the squad and wiped them out too. Neither of us were hit. The other team were very dumbfounded and wanted to slauter us. They didn't think we could do it again. Neither did we but we took the callange. We actualy hid in very same place. Well to make a long story short, we did it again. I did end up hit in the end. This was very early in our airsoft team career but needless to say my team leader and I gained a whole lot of respect after that.
Back to top Go down
socal46
Corporal
Corporal
socal46

PostSubject: Re: Great airsoft stories.   Great airsoft stories. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:33 am

nice that must of got u 2 a good rep, yer like in a high positon cuz of that huh. by the way wat gun u using
Back to top Go down
http://scar.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
wart
Private
Private
wart

PostSubject: Re: Great airsoft stories.   Great airsoft stories. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:27 am

Echo 1 416 with an 6.02 extended berrel. I don''t beleve in messing to much with my gun.
Team leader has an systema with red cylender.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Great airsoft stories.   Great airsoft stories. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Wart where do you play at? The echo 1's arn't bad.... Good tactics BTW, I wouldnt have hid in the same spot though.

sticks
Back to top Go down
wart
Private
Private
wart

PostSubject: Re: Great airsoft stories.   Great airsoft stories. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:47 pm

I didn't think it would work either, but it did.

We have a field on the east side of Toledo. We had 21 people come out today. We also have a field in holand ohio, Homecomming park.

There is a game almost every week, on sunday.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Great airsoft stories.   Great airsoft stories. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:03 pm

(just a thing this might be good for the war stories section(IF we had 1))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great airsoft stories.   Great airsoft stories. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great airsoft stories.
Page 1 of 1